Hating the Pranker

Requested by laurens_weed who wanted another Natalie one, where David and Natalie prank Y/n and there's fluff after.

♡◇♡

~~~

"Today Natalie and I are gonna prank Y/n and hope it doesn't backfire in our faces! Yes today's Valentine's day and Y/n is on her way over to spend time with Natalie, but when she gets here, she's gonna find us 'kissing'

"Today Natalie and I are gonna prank Y/n and hope it doesn't backfire in our faces! Yes today's Valentine's day and Y/n is on her way over to spend time with Natalie, but when she gets here, she's gonna find us 'kissing'."

"If she breaks up with me, I'm kicking your ass." David laughs as the camera zooms in on him.

"You don't think she'll break up with you though, right?" It's quiet for a moment as the two look at each other, before David gives the camera a nervous smile. "Anyways, we know she doesn't like pranks and it took a lot of convincing-"

"Meaning he gave me a five dollar raise."

"-to get Natalie to agree with this prank."

"So if it does backfire, next vlog will be me kicking his ass!" David laughs nervously and scratches the back of his neck. Hopefully Y/n won't be too mad.

"Oh! She just texted me, she's here! Ugh, lets get this over with..." Natalie frowns beforw they wait till Y/n's at the front door and unlocking it.

"Babe I-" her moth drops open when she sees the two on the couch pretending to make out, and jumping away when they hear her.

"Um.. Y/n- I..."

"Baby I swear..." Y/n shakes her head and holds up her hand, digging in her purse and pulling out a small box. The two immediately filling with guilt and dread. Y/n looks at the box and gives it a sad smile before placing it on the table by the door, and walking back out. The door slamming behind her.

David's the first to react, quickly going after her, while Natalie breaks down in front of the camera. She knew she shouldn't have done this prank with David, but, she never would've thought it would end like this.

David comes back a few minutes later, without Y/n and thinks it's all over. "She wants to see you. She's downstairs."

David turns the camera off, and Natalie wipes away her tears and walks towards her door and down the apartment stairs.

"Yes or no, was that real?"

"No, I love you and only you. David wanted me to do a prank with you and I said no at first, because I know you didn't like to be pranked so I told him to raise my pay an extra five dollars and he did I just... Y/n I'm sorry, I love you and only you, it was just a stupid prank... please don't leave me." Y/n sighs and shakes her head, pulling Natalie in for a tight hug, as the girl cries on her shoulder.

"Shhh... you're okay, I'm here... you're okay." Y/n gently kissed the top of her forehead, hugging her tighter and gently rubbing her back.

Natalie pulls away and Y/n helps her wipe her eyes, pulling her girlfriend in for a quick kiss. "So, no proposal today?" Y/n chuckles and shakes her head.

"No, and it wasn't even for today. It was gonna be cliche and be on our third anniversary."

"I'm sorry..."

"Nothing to be sorry about." She pecks Natalie's lips again and pulls her in for a tight hug. "Now, throw his ass out she we can spend the rest of the day together." Nat quickly nods and both of them walk back up to her home, David standing and Natalie quickly tells him to leave, but in a sweet way and soon the two are cuddled up on the bed, and under the covers, watching Finding Nemo for the hundredth time, knowing nothing like this will ever happen again.