The Club Owner

Okay, I like when people request for me to make them anonymous, because I don't have to worry about the @ and their name being correct cause some of y'all can't have normal names lmao.

Hope y'all like it!

♡◇♡

~~~

She wanted to have a good time. And she was trying to have a good time, but the drinks were just making her miss her daughter and upset that she was cheated on. Once again.

She never though she could get depression after having True, she was a happy person generally, but when she found out he cheated, it hit her. Hard.

Her sister's said they would take her out, but she didn't want to be a burden, so she went out by herself. Also, because she wanted to try that new club, Neon. She's read nothing but good things about it and wanted to try it, but she thought she wouldn't be drinking this much.

She was already on her fifth drink and her head was getting fuzzy, but it wasn't gonna stop her.

"Maybe you should slow down on the drinking." A soft, smooth but loud voice asked from behind, as a hand gently touched her shoulder. Khloe looked at the seat next to her and saw a woman who was almost the same height as her, sending her a small smile as she sat next to her.

"Maybe, but eh, who cares." Khloe throws back the rest of her drink before looking at the girl next to her.

"I do. I may not know you, but I care," the woman shrugs as she taps the counter, a cup of something appears in front of her and the woman takes a sip.

"I'm Khloe." The woman smiles and holds out her hand.

"Y/n."

The women talk for a while, mostly going into the hours if early morning. Y/n is calm and sweet, letting Khloe know that she was there for her no matter what. Both ladies talk about their past relationships, Y/n telling about her two serious girlfriend's, who cheated on her with each other and are happily married to each other... and Khloe talking about her cheating ex's.

By four, the club was closed and the music was gone and no one was there. Khloe, at first thought they were locked in, but Y/n laughed and introduced herself as the clubs owner, which may have surprised Khloe a bit.

"Thank you for the talk. I think I needed it, and just talking to my sister's... well, they're my sister's, it wasn't gonna work." Y/n lets out a small chuckle and nods.

"I understand. Like I said, call me any time and I'll always be there to talk. I'll give the bouncer, who probably knows you already, a heads up and let you in for free. But, are you sure you're okay to drive?" Khloe smiles and nods.