The detective's not so secret girlfriend

Requested by Chocolateww, hope you like it love!

♡◇♡

~~~

The detective on duty was tired. She was working two different cases and hadn't slept for over 24 hours. But, she needed to get these criminals off the streets and if no sleep was the price to pay, so be it.

She expected to interview witnesses today, to see if they were missing anything. What she didn't expect was her girlfriend to show up in the precinct. She froze, like most officers there, when she saw her singer girlfriend walk in with a small bag.

Immediately, Y/n walked over to her, and pecked her lips, not really caring about who saw. "Hey, what are you doing here?" The detective asked as she pulled Leigh through the precinct and into a interview room.

"Well, I know that your busy and your neighbor said you haven't been home all day. So I got you some clothes and some food." Y/n's heart flipped and a dopey smile came to her lips.

"Jesus, I love you.." Y/n admitted, causing Leigh-Anne to laugh.

"Well, I sure hope so," rolling her eyes, the detective gave a small smile before pulling Leigh in for a soft kiss. "And I love you too." The singer mumbled as she pulled away. Y/n laid her head on Leigh-Anne's shoulder and sighed.

"I'm so tired..." she mumbled as she tried not to fall asleep then and there.

"Don't you have a break room? You need to sleep love, I don't want you not going without sleep..." she whispered against her girlfriend's hair.

"I know, but not until we catch this person," she let out a big yawn, before pulling away.

The ladies smiled at each other, before Y/n giggles.

"How long are you here for?"

"Two days before I have to go back. The girl's understood. I just... I needed to see you." Y/n gave her a small smile before pulling her in for a tight hug.

"You know I'm safe, I always wear my vest. And if I ever get hurt, I know you'd kick my ass," the dark haired girl laughed, before kissing Y/n's forehead.

"Damn right I will."

Y/n smiled and pulled away to see what was in the bag. "Oh my God, you got.... Antonio's!" She squealed as she pulled her into a tight hug.

Leigh laughed and eagerly hugged back. "Only for you baby girl." She pulled out the sandwich and her clothes-

"Y/n!" The door banged open, making both ladies jump. "I'm sorry but we got a lead, grab your food and lets go!" Y/n kissed Leigh before grabbing her sandwich and running out.

Leigh-Anne smiled before grabbing the bag, but stopped when she heard feet running back towards the door. "I love you and thank you!" Before she could reply, Y/n was gone again, causing the singer to chuckle.

Walking out of the room, a older gentleman walked up to her and smiled. "Miss Pinnock, I'm Y/n's captain, Micheal Weatherly." Leigh smiled politely and shook his outstretched hand.

"Pleasure to meet you and you can call me Leigh-Anne. Um, where is Y/n's desk?" The captain pointed to a neatly organized desk, which caused Leigh to chuckle. She placed the bag on the desk before writing a small note.

"Thank you, but I have to go. It was nice meeting you and hopefully, sometime soon, I'll be able to see you again." He nodded and smiled, before watching her leave.

Whe she got into the elevator, people started to talk.

"Wait wait wait, when did that happen, cause we all know, Y/n would never date a singer, she told me about her rule list, and number five or whatever was no dating a famous person." Her colleague, Jake said with a frown, but her other partner, Alyssa, smirked.

"She only told you those rules so you wouldn't ask her out anymore. A few of the guy's 'oohed' at that, while he just rolled his eyes and grumbled under his breath.

"I think they're great together. Not really our business though." Jess, Alyssa's partner stated with a shrug.

"He's right, now get back to work and finish these cases."