Beautiful voice

Requested by Rio12009

Hope you like it, enjoy! Also, I don't know how to make it where they don't hear her talk at all, so I'm changing that part around a bit

♡◇♡

~~~

The five women grabbed the microphones that were handed to them, and walked onto the small stage, smiling and waving at the fans that were gathered there. The fans cheered loudly for their favorite band, making them smile as they sat down, and got comfortable on the chairs.

"Wow, thank you for being here!"

"Oooh! Thank you for having us!" Jesy laughs out, sending a wink to the fans that make them go crazy.

"How are you ladies on this fine day?"

"We're good! We actually came from lunch so we're pretty full," Jade pats her stomach and giggles, "but we're good. Great being back over seas and seeing our American mixers." Once again, the crowd cheers, causing the girls to laugh.

"Y/n, how are you?" She gives her thumbs up, causing the crowd to chuckle. "Good to be home for a while?" She nods and Jesy laughs.

"Momma Y/l/n has been feeding us food, and it's not agreeing with me... I'm gonna need a gym when we get back home." Y/n immediately shakes her head, the host pointing at her with a smile.

"I don't think Y/n thinks so." She shakes her head again, sending a glare at her friend. "Yea, that glare is a definite no." After more questions that resulted in laughs and cheers from their fans, they move on to a small game; true or false

"Okay, game's pretty simple, true or false. Example: Y/n is the best dresser of the group." The four girls immediately turn their signs to true, while Y/n turns it to false. Y/n leans over, giving them a 'are you serious' look before shaking her head. "I take it you don't agree?" Y/n shakes her head as the host laughs and the girls argue over her fashion choices.

"She created, well came up with the drawing of our stage outfits, but still! She's a freaken best dresser or whatever." Leigh-Anne calls out, but Y/n shakes her head, chuckling to herself.

"Okay, on to the game! First question. Is it true that you won't sing Cannonball anymore?" Four signs turn true, while Y/n's did a middle as a maybe. "Can I ask why?"

"It's just... we get asked to sing it every time, and after a while, it gets annoying. And Y/n loves that song be cause it's when we won, but at times, she gets tired of it too." Y/n nods and rolls her eyes.

"Got it. Next question, and we heard a lot of rumors about this, are you getting married Leigh-Anne?" The signs sadly turn to false, and the girls look heartbroken.