David Dobrik who?

Requested by idfc337

I honestly don't like David, but hope you like it

♡◇♡

~~~

"No."

"Wait, what?" Natalie looked at her girlfriend with a confused look, not understanding why Y/n said no.

"No. I don't want to go."

"But... it's David. I thought you liked him?" Y/n's met him before, so Natalie was kinda hurt that she said no.

"No, I never said I liked him, and I went as your 'friend' and now I'll be going as your girlfriend. And I've only tolerated him. Now Liza and Gabby. I like. Yes, David's nice, but no, I don't like him." Natalie gave her girlfriend a blank look, not knowing how she didn't know Y/n didn't like him. It was honestly weird to her. But, not everyone liked David, so she could understand that.

"Can I ask why?"

"His vlogs are crazy and stupid and usually ends up with one person hurt. He plays pranks and he's done one to you where I thought you were having a heart attack, but luckily, it was a panic attack. So no, I don't like him for a few reasons." Nat just stared at her girlfriend as Y/n went back to reading.

"Babe, no one thought I was gonna have a panic attack... it's not his fault-"

"He put a fucken python on you! He knew you were scared of snakes but yet, he did it anyways! You can tell him your bi, he can come here to learn your bi, hell, lets post of picture of us kissing and mention him in it on twitter, but I'm not going anywhere near his friends and they aren't coming here." Y/n closes her book and drops it on the couch, before she walks over to the kitchen, leaving a frowning Natalie on the couch.

Nat quickly followed after her girlfriend, who was pulling things out of the fridge to make a sandwich. "Baby, I forgave him for it."

"And I could've lost you." Y/n looks at her girlfriend with a frown. "But that doesn't mean it's right." Y/n quickly makes her sandwich, then cleaning up her mess, before walking back over to the couch. "Look, if you want me to go, I will. I'll be nice and everything, but I just don't like them. And one move for a prank, and I'm gone."

"Okay, I'll tell them." Y/n leans over, and presses her lips to Natalie's, enjoying the softness of them. "I love you.." Natalie smiles and pulls Y/n in for a deeper kiss, but Y/n pokes her cheek to get away.

By the time they almost get to the house, Natalie is freaking out, and hoping David got jer text, and actually listened to it. But it's David, so she really didn't know.

Pulling into the gated house, Natalie took a deep and semi calming breath, but it didn't help to calm her. Y/n got out and waited for Natalie to join her, before they both walked over to the door, and walking inside.

"Yo! Natalie!" David walked right over and hugged her before giving Y/n a side hug. "Thought you were bringing the boyfriend."

"I never said it was a boyfriend. I said I was with someone."

"Oh shit, you're bi?"

"Well she's certainly not straight.." Y/n mumbles, looking over her girlfriend and causing Natalie to blush and duck her head.

"That's awesome! You should've told us soon Nat." Y/n smiles and gently takes her girlfriend's hand.

"We wanted to keep it on the down low for a while." Y/n answers with a smile, David chuckling before waving them farther inside the house.

"Would you two like anything to drink?" Y/n shakes her head as Nat asks for water.

"Everyone's out back waiting, ready?" Both Y/n and David look at Natalie, both giving her smiles, and when she nods, they start walking out back.

"Yo! Natalie's here with her girlfriend!"

"Girlfriend?"

"You're gay?"

"Damn, she's hot!"

"She's not gay, she's bi. And yes girlfriend, and yes, I know my baby is hot, eye's off." She throws out a wink, the squad chuckling and welcoming Y/n with open arms.

"How long have the two you been together?" Gabbie asked with a smile.

"A year and a half." Both Liza and Gabbie awe at the two, before Liza asks if Y/n vlogs as well. "No, but I dance."

"Professionally?"

"Yea, ever since I was little. I'm actually a new dancer on a show."

"Dancing with the Stars? I freaken love that show!"

"Yea! I'm gonna be the youngest dancer on there, but they saw what I can do and they love it or they wouldn't have called me back."

They spend about three hours over there, and Y/n has a blast. It was chill and even though she hates David for hurting her girlfriend, she does hate him a little less now.