Did y'all steal a baby?

Requested by Rio12009, hope it's okay!

♡◇♡

~~~

Leigh-Anne, Jade and Perrie were worried. Last they checked, neither Y/n nor Jesy had a baby, especially not one that's 2 year's old. "Did they steal it?" Leigh rolled her eye's at Perrie's stupid question, as she quietly pulled them out of the little girl's room.

They walk back to the living room where Y/n and Jesy were quietly watching tv. "Okay, I have a serious question." Jesy smirks, before making a shocked face.

"A question? Oh no!"

"Jesy..." Leigh warns, both ladies know that her tone isn't a mocking one.

"What's wrong?" Both Jesy and Y/n stand up, and walk towards their friend, slightly concerned.

"We... stumbled into a room... not a room that we would've thought existed. But, we gotta ask... did you steal a babe?" The two girl's flush before covering their laughs. Y/n quickly shaking her head as she stands over by Jesy.

"No love, that's our daughter... Jerrie Leigh Y/l/n-Nelson." All three girl's are stunned both by the name and finding out that they have a daughter together.

"Wait... first thank you for the middle name, but Y/l/n-Nelson? Y'all are married? When? Why didn't you tell us?!"

Yes we're married and three year's ago. And we couldn't tell you because management hated Y/n, they said if we didn't hide it, they would kick me out, and I didn't want that to happen."

"They never said anything if you found out though, but I would say don't say anything. But we were gonna tell you soon. We want Jerrie to get to know her aunt's."

It's quiet for a few seconds before Perrie squeals and hugs her two friend's tightly. "You're married! Oh my gosh! And you said I would get married first."

"Well, Jadey hasn't said anything yet so, get on it Jadey, neither of ya are getting younger!" Jesy teases the couple as Leigh laughs.

"Wait, we were around you all the time, how did we not know you were pregnant?" Leigh looks at Jesy, but Jesy points at her wife.

"I was the one that was pregnant Lee." Y/n laughs with a smile.

"But we were around you too?"

"True, but by five months, I was barely showing and for the last four months I was mostly hidden." It's quiet for a few mintues before Perrie smiles.

"Told you I knew why she was getting bigger, I just didn't have any proof!" She sticks her tongue out like a child, causing Y/n to laugh.

"Well, you might be seeing me get fatter again..." she trails off with a smile, Jade squealing and hugging Y/n tightly before pulling Jesy in for a tight hug. The other girl's quickly join the hug, saying their congratulations before they walk over to where the dinner was waiting for them.

The food, which was hot, now cold, was reheated, causing the whole house to smell of lasagna again. But not one minded 'cause they all loved that smell, especially the little peanut that was growing inside Y/n's warm belly.

Barely anyone talked throughout the meal, as they all focused on the amazing meal in front of them.

After making sure both Jerrie and Leigh-Anne had generous plates for home, they sat down and watched tv for a bit.

"I can't believe you thought we actually stole a baby..." Y/n shook her head with a smile, as the girl's laughed and pointed at Perrie. She was finally glad she was able to tell her firends their biggest secret.

Hey guy's, for those who haven't seen your request, please be patient, y'all have been sending a lot and I'm only one person lol. Also, for the past few days, I haven't been feeling well so I haven't done writing or anything. Hopefully tonight I'll finish a request and start back up again. And I have a few done and saved so just remember that before asking where yours is. Thank and love you!