Lemonade

Requested by Queen_Harmony04

Let's hope this is good, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

Y/n sat on the couch in the back of the recording studio, smiling widely and nodding her head along to the beat.

She still couldn't believe Bey asked her to come with her, like, she's Blue's nanny, and besides being a friend of Bey's, going to the studio with the singer, was something she never thought would happen. But, doesn't mean she wasn't gonna enjoy it! Hell, her voice live, not with shit helping, was so incredible and Y/n may have fangirled a little bit.

Something don't feel right
Because it ain't right
Especially comin' up after midnight
I smell your secret, and I'm not too perfect
To ever feel this worthless
How did it come down to this?
Scrolling through your call list
I don't wanna lose my pride, but I'm a fuck me up a bitch
Know that I kept it sexy, and know I kept it fun
There's something that I'm missing, maybe my head for one

Y/n smiled as Bey sang that part beautifully, knowing if she was a singer, and having to record, she'd fuck it up over and over until the producer would probably make her leave.

As she watches the singer, she hums along and wiggles on the couch, dancing in her seat with a smile. She trues not to stare too much at Bey, not wanting to freak the singer out, but when Bey does catch her staring, the singer just winks and sends Y/n a bright smile, making Y/n blush brightly and look away.

Trying to ignore the singer, Y/n took out her phone, seeing if she can beat a level at Homescapes. She doesn't get far when someone, Beyoncé, sits besides her. Y/n freezes and tenses, before smiling and relaxing, exiting out of her game.

"Hungry?" Y/n shrugs her shoulders, not really feeling like eating, her small smile turning into a smirk.

"Why, you offering something..." she looks Bey over, sliding her tongue over her lips, "tasty?"

The singer is shocked at first, her mouth dropping a bit, not thinking her friend/nanny would be so... sexy.

"Oh... I think I can offer you a lil' somethin'," the singer leans forward, whispering into Y/n's ear, sending shivers down her back.

"Bey..." Y/n murmurs, before letting out a squeal as the singer pulls Y/n into her lap. The nanny's breath gets faster as Bey leans up close to her and grabs her hip.

"Don't you want something...tasty?" Y/n whimpers as Bey ghost her lips over Y/n's. The nanny whines as she leans forward and connects their lips, her hands cupping Bey's cheeks as the singers hands cup her friends ass.

"Bey..." Y/n whines softly, the singer chuckling against her friend's jaw as she kisses down towards the woman's neck.

"Fuck... Bey, we- fuck! St-stop..." Bey pulls back and looks at Y/n, frowning slightly. "Not here. I-I mean, i-if you w-want to do it again or continue which I wouldn't mind if we didn't, well I would because your beautiful, gorgeous, but this place is public and I'm not the most quietest person-"

The singer shuts her up with a deep sweet kiss, Y/n's cheeks still red from blushing and her lips slowly getting swollen from the kisses.

Bey chuckles when Y/n lets out a half moan and half whine when the singer pulls away. "Tonight..." the Texan whispers as she pats her friends ass softly. Another blush paints Y/n's cheeks as she slides of Bey's lap and lays on the couch.

The producer walks in and Bey walks back into the room and gets ready.

"Mm, get read for tonight baby girl, I'm starting to feel a bit... thirsty."