A new momma

Requested by Camilaboxer

Hope you like it, enjoy! Jesy G!P!!

♡◇♡

~~~

Jesy held her nephew's hand tightly, so he wouldn't wonder off like last time. Jesus, look behind you for one second, and he's gone. She nearly had a heart attack that day. Thankfully, his parent's already knew where to look so it wasn't that bad.

"Auntie, we go on slides?" Jackson asks sweetly, his curly hair covering his eyes as he looks up at his aunt. Jesy smiles and picks the little boy up, earning a giggle from him as she walks over to the playground. She sets him down in front of the slide, and watches as he runs over to the ladder and climbs. Jesy giggles as she slides down, giggling loudly and wrapping his arm around his aunts neck as she catches him.

"Mommy!" He wiggles in Jesy's arms and she sets him down, watching as he runs over to Perrie and jumps in her arms. Before she's able to meet up with her friends, a soccer ball hit her leg, making her look down, then up. The little girl that runs over to her, looks familiar. But, she also almost looks like her? She for sure has Jesy's nose and that startles her a bit.

"Sorry, my mommy says I have a hard kick." The little girl stops a few feet in front of the singer and sends her an embarrassed smile. Jesy kicks the ball back and gives the little girl a small smile.

"Jasmine!" The little girl freezes and looks behind her as her mom runs over to her. Jesy freezes when the woman comes closer, realizing it's her ex-girlfriend that she's still in love with.

"Y/n..."

"J...Jesy," Y/n mutters and pulls her daughter close.

"Mommy?"

"Y/n, is she..."

"Yea.." Jesy gets this heartbroken look on her face, breaking Y/n's heart. Perrie walks over, smiling when she sees Y/n, but frowns when she sees Jesy crying.

"Y/n, what happened?" The girl shakes her head and closes her eyes, wiping her fallen tears away.

"We have to go, my number's still the same. Just... please call me later." Y/n turns Jasmine around and they both walk away, with Jasmine looking behind her and waving.

"Jes?" Perrie stands in front of her friend and cups her cheek.

"She's my daughter.... I have a daughter...." Jesy looks at Perrie and sends her a small smile, before breaking down in sobs and falling unto Perrie's arms. All along she had a daughter, a little mini me... she just hopes Jasmine won't be mad at her, for leaving or not knowing about her.