She's Whipped

Requested by morningstaaaaar

Second one where Kendall hates to be told what to do, unless it's by Y/n

Second one where Kendall hates to be told what to do, unless it's by Y/n. And warning, this will be short. I think...

♡◇♡

~~~

Kendall is whipped. Like really whipped. And honestly, she doesn't care. Hell, anyone would be whipped with Y/n as their girlfriend. And the first time Kendall laid eyes on Y/n, the model fell in love, and now, two years later, here they were, slow dancing to Perfect by Ed Sheeran on the dance floor.

The newlyweds held each other close as they danced, Y/n's head resting on her wife's shoulder.

"Sing for her!" Khloe yelled, earning a glare from Kendall, but Y/n looked up and smiled.

"Sing for me my love.." she whispered softly, her eyes shining and her dimples showing. Kendall's heart melted a bit as she leaned in, pressing her cheek against her wife's and gently sang.

Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own
We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes

Kendall spins her around, before bring her back and giving her a soft kiss. "I love you." She whispers as she kisses Y/n's forehead, her wife smiling and laying her head back on her shoulder.

"I love you too, so much baby girl."

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight

The song ends and Y/n pulls her wife into a sweet kiss before the music shifts to an upbeat song, family and friends come out onto the dance floor.

"I need to sit down, you dance with your family." Y/n gently kisses her wife's cheek before walking away, leaving Kendall to her sister's, who giving her smirks.

"You're so whipped for her." Kim smirks, as the sister's laugh, but Kendall glares at her and frowns.

"No I'm not!"

"I told you to sing and got glared at, she asks you and you sing with a smile," she wraps her arm around her sister's shoulder and brings her closer. "You're whipped Kenny."

The model rolls her eyes and crosses her arms. "Yea, well I like my wife better than you, so..." Kendall looks back and catches her wife's eye's, a smile instantly lighting up her lips. She turns back ti her sister's and sighs. "Look at her, don't tell me you wouldn't do anything to make her happy. Hell, she charmed you five the first time you met. No one else has done that. She's perfect."

"Kendall!" The sister's look up to see Y/n beckoning her over with a hand.

"Talk later, and be nice!" She glares at them before walking away, her sister's laughing at her as she leaves. She wraps her arms around her wife's and kisses the side of her head. "Yes my love?"

"You got the cake redone? How did you manage to do that?"

"No, not redone, just made by someone else with double the money. That's why we had that cake yesterday, it was kinda boring and tasteless, so I made a decision and I'm glad I did, your smile made it worth it."

"You're sister's are right, you are whipped for me," Kendall frowns, but Y/n caresses her cheek and smiles, "but I am equally whipped as you are." Y/n presses her lips against Kendall's, their family and friend's cheering for them, making the couple laugh.

The two smiled at each other before Kendall pulls Y/n close. "Kendall!" The model looks over and her friend's are waving at her and asking her to come over, but the model shakes her head causing Y/n to chuckle.

"Go over baby."

"But-"

"Go," she gently pushed her and smiled. "I'll have you to myself tonight, you spend time with them, dance your heart out. Oh! And ask them if they want to take some cake home." Kendall rolls her eyes and frowns.

"Hell no, that's my cake." Y/n chuckles and shakes her head.

"Ask them please Kenny." She smiles sweetly and that's all it takes. She nods and walks over to her friend's, dancing with them, and having a good time.

And yes, she is whipped, but she wouldn't have it any other way.

So, there were hardly any demands and I'm sorry, they shot just made me get writers block, hopefully you still like it!