No taking candy from strangers

Requested by BxTcHiNtHeCoMmEnTs

And I would be a proud momma if my son or daughter did this

♡◇♡

~~~

"Son of a bitch!" Is yelled out, causing all the parents who weren't paying attention, to now look at the commotion in front of them. The guy in the bunny costume is down, holding his private area as the little girl in front of him keeps kicking.

"Rebecca!" Y/n picks her daughter up, pulling her away as Bebe makes sure the guy doesn't need to be taken to the hospital. A security guard walks over, looking at the scene in front of him, not sure if the guy in the suit had done something to the girl or not.

"Sweetheart, did he hurt you or something?" Becky shook her head and crossed her arms as the security guard looks up at Y/n.

"Baby, why did you kick him?"

"Because the bunny man gave me candy, but my mommies said not to take candy from strangers. Momma told me if someone tried to give me candy, to kick them where it hurts!" Y/n's eyes catch Dua's, the singers covering her mouth as she looks away.

"Baby, what mommy said was correct, but the bunny man gives everyone candy. It's what he does for Easter. Remember that gift basket you got last year that said it was from the Easter Bunny. That's him." Realization comes over Becky's face, but she looks up at her mom and furrows her eyebrows.

"But that's a guy in a suit. He isn't a bunny." Then in a louder voice, she freaks out. "He killed the real Easter Bunny?!" She yells out, causing the other kids to ask their parents the same thing, which gets the three mothers glares.

"How about we go home, yea?" She looks at the security guard, hoping she isn't in any trouble. "She's not in trouble is she?"

He chuckles and shakes his head, "no, at least she  listens to the no taking candy from strangers rule and stranger danger rule." He looks down at Becky who's smiling up at him. "No kicking people unless it's someone who's taking you away, okay?" She nods eagerly, Y/n knowing how her gears are turning.

"And by that, he means someone you don't know who's kidnapping you." Becky nods again, knowing she got caught by her mommy. Dua and Bebe come back, grabbing their bag and soon they're heading to the parking garage. Becky skips behind them and they swore that girl was just a bit to happy learning she can kick people if she something bad is happening.

The drive home isn't took long and Becky takes her bags upstairs to put her clothes away while her mothers walk to the kitchen. "I can't believe she did that." Y/n says as she grabs a water from the fridge. Quickly putting it on Dua's neck, causing the singer to yelp loudly and scramble away. "Keep kicking them even when they're down? Really Dua?"

"What?" The singer scoffs and sends her wife a eyeroll. "I could tell her to kick and then run, but what difference would it make if she kept kicking them when they're down."

"Uh, that person could possibly die if she hit them somewhere critical!"

"She's barely 5, Y/n!" Dua laughs out, but Y/n rolls her eyes.

"Fine, but she'll keep that information with her forever and if something does happen and they die, I'm blaming you." Bebe chuckles and kisses Y/n's forehead, as Y/n send sticks out hwr tongue at Dua.

"Fine, I'll take the blame. But by the time she gets older, she'll use the mace I bought her." Y/n looks at Dua, sending her a glare but Bebe pulls Y/n in for a kiss, calming her down a bit.

"When she's 14 we'll enroll her in self-defense classes, okay?" Dua smiles and nods while Y/n is skeptical, but eventually nods.

"At least we know she actually listens to us when we tell her not to take candy from strangers."

"We raised a good girl."

"A smart girl." Y/n sighs and lays her head on Dua's shoulder. She was sure her girls were gonna send her into early grave with how they handle thing. But the main point, Becky knew not to take candy from strangers. And for that, Y/n was proud of her.