Double Trouble

Requested by AmyEdwards896 who thought I should do Halsey. Enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

"Fuck..." a feminine voice calls in a breathless whisper. A raspy chuckle follows as well as a soft whine.

The two women sit up as they watch their girlfriend struggle to sit up, moaning at the pain, but definitely not objecting to it. "Did we go to hard on you mi amor?" Lauren asks with a hidden smirk, proud that her girlfriend was in a bit of pain. Y/n shakes her head and blushes.

"No daddy, I'm good." She gives her a small smile amd sits against the headboard, letting out a loud and long yawn. Halsey chuckles and gets off the bed, dropping the harness on the floor, and walking into the restroom to get a wet wash rag.

"Mm, you were good for daddy too, very proud of you baby girl." Y/n ducks her head as she blushes, her fingers trace over the bite marks on her thighs, left by both girl's.

"Papí's proud of you too kitten," she praises, smiling when Y/n gets a proud smile in her lips. Halsey kisses Lauren's lips before climbing on the bed and calling over Y/n with her finger. "Spread your legs baby, let me clean you up."

Y/n moves the blanket out of the way, and opens her legs, bending her knees a little for her. She's swollen and still very wet, the cold rag sending shivers all over her body as she whimpers from the cold and pleasure that Halsey is no doubt doing on purpose.

"Baby..." she whines softly, Lauren running her hand up Halsey's back as Y/n arches her own.

"Tell Papi baby..." Lauren shifts over to Y/n's side, her hands running over her girlfriend's toned stomach.

"Sen-sensitive..." she whines, but opens her legs wider, letting her girlfriend know to continue.

"Such a good girl baby.." Y/n whines at the praise, arching her back and gripping at the bedsheets. She moans out when a warm mouth covers her nipple, and a tongue flicks over it. Lauren's hand playing with her other nipple, both hard and needing to be played with. Lauren squeezes and pinches hard, earning a loud whine.

"Shit! Laur- Fuck!" Lauren bites her nip hard, Y/n's hand flying into Lauren's hair ans grips it, but doesn't pull.

Halsey puts the cloth to the side, wrapping her lips around the puffy clit and slowly suck, pushing a finger into her girlfriend's tight hole. Halsey moans at the tightness, and wonders, if only she had a real dick, wondering how much flex it would be.

Y/n sobs out, the pressure already getting too much for her, but she keeps going. Halsey slowly adds another finger, knowing if Y/n wasn't so fucken wet right now, she would've probably gone through a whole bottle of lube already.

Lauren finally ceases assaults on her nipple, but moves to biting her stomach, leaving deep bite marks over her stomach.

"Daddy! Papí! Please.." the girl's look at each other, silently asking  and with a small nod from Lauren, Halsey adds a third finger and relentlessly fucks her, Y/n's core getting tighter and tighter with every thrust as her moans get higher and longer.

"Lauren! Halsey!! Please!" She pleads, Lauren leaning down, and sliding her tongue over Y/n's ear.

"Come..." that's all she needs, she comes hard and fast, her back arching as she moans and whines. She momentarily blacks out, which is something her girlfriend's are proud of.

Halsey uses this time to actually clean her up, before her and Lauren help her under the covers, and cuddle up to her. Y/n sighs and wraps her arm tightly around Halsey, as her other arms reaches blindly behind her, searching for Lauren's hand. The two press kisses against her forehead before they all drift to sleep, sedated and happy.