Oldest of the group

Requested by Mixer18

Someone was getting impatient so I moved them over to this shot to finish it

Someone was getting impatient so I moved them over to this shot to finish it... also, I will never do this again so please wait your turn

♡◇♡

~~~

Ally was nervous and excited. She was excited because she gets to go on tour with her best friends again and she gets to sing! But she was also nervous because she was going on tour with Dream Star and Lea was like the most beautiful girl Ally has ever laid eyes on. Okay, maybe the smaller girl had a crush on the taller girl, but how could she not, Lea was like a goddess compared to her.

The only bad thing, no one knew if they were getting one tour bus to share, or two. Honestly, Ally hoped it was only one, but nearly four months cooped up in tight quarters might not go well and there was another problem. Girls, if they're together, sometimes sync up each month, so there could be a lot of hormonal women on this trip. But singing could and can trump everything.

When the bus got there, the girls were excited, it had both groups names in the bus and that was exciting, but that also answered her early questions. They're sharing a bus. Once the girls picked their spots, Ally, for some crazy ass reason, took the cubby the farthest from the floor. Why? She honestly didn't know.

They were still kicking off their tour tonight at the Staples Center, but they decided to ride there in the bus, because it'll be easier than having to get up at the butt crack of dawn to pack and meet the bus there. Beside, getting up really early and having to pack when you're half asleep, you're bound to miss something you wanted to take. And Ally didn't want to miss out on anything, everything she wanted and needed to take was important to her.

When the bus pulled away from the curb, it started to feel real. They were about to start their tour, with this amazing group and they were gonna kick as- butt, kick butt!

Believe it or not, it didn't take as long as the girls thought it would to reach the Dream Star home. Excitedly, the Fifth Harmony ladies rushed out of the bus and met their friends, Camila jumping in her girlfriend's arms and kissing her softly. Normani and Dinah hugging Demi and Ariana, which left Ally to hug her crush. Lea pulled the short singer into a tight hug that caused Ally to let out a squeak, but the small Mexican singer never pulled away, loving the feeling of Lea's arms wrapped around her.

"Holy shit! Look at the bus! It has our names on it." Camila squeales excitedly, taking her girlfriends' hands and pulling them towards the bus to check it out. Demi chuckled and wrapped her arms around her own two girlfriend's waists, before joining up with their friends. Lea looked down at Ally and smiled, holding her hand out for the blonde singer to take. With a blush, Ally slid her hand in Lea's warm one and soon started to walk over. Butterflies exploded in Ally's stomach and right there and then, Ally knew she was fucked.

~~~

Two months into the tour, everything was amazing! Their fans were having fun and the girls were having fun as well, messing with each other and getting on each others nerves. And Ally. Small singer Ally.and her crush on Lea, hasn't diminished, but continued to blossom until Ally started to fall in love with the older singer. But, she didn't know if she should do something about it or not. Like, one second Lea could be free as a bird or single like a skittle but the next, she could be with someone and Ally could've lost her chance. And she doesn't want that.

But she was also scared Lea could possibly not see her as something more than just a friend, which would hurt the blonde singer, but Ally would completely understand and try her best to get over her. But it could also go well. They could both confess to each other they're in love woth each other and start dating, then get engaged and married and BAM! Living in a beautiful house with 2 kids and a cute dog. Okay, maybe not the last part, at least not yet, but the idea is still there, just not for a while.

"Yo, smallz! We're gettin' food, wanna come?" Dinah called from the front of the bus, but Ally just wanted to read and relax before tonight's show.

"No, I'm fine, but bring me back something?" Normani answered for Dinah, telling her they'll be back soon with her food and soon heard the door close and the beeping keypad to lock the door.

"Ally..." The singer jumped, thinking that everyone had left to get food, so she was surprised to hear Lea's voice.

"You didn't go?"

"No, not really feeling good, just wanted to tell you I'm still here though, so no dancing around in your bra and panties." Ally let out an awkward laugh, before it gets quiet.

"Do you need anything?" Ally asks softly, not knowing in Lea was asleep or not.

"Can I have some cuddles?" Ally's heart melted at Lea's voice, causing Ally to quickly get out of bed and hop into Lea's bed.

"Come here." Even though it was a tight fit, they held each other close amd soon Lea was sound asleep. Ally let out a sigh and kissed the other singer's forehead as she gently rubbed her back.

"I'm gonna say this now because unless someone gets me drunk, I won't repeat it again, but I love you Lea Michele. You are a goddess in my eyes and I can't help but be happy that you're my best friend and almost bandmate to me. You make me happy on my bad days, when everything else is bringing me down and make me laugh on my good days to keep my smile up there. I want to tell you I'm in love with you but I can't be-"

"I love you too..." is whispered out, Ally freezing and tensing in Lea's arms. But Lea looks up, gives Ally a smile and gently presses her lips against the blonde haired singer.

After a few seconds, Ally pulls back and looks at Lea, before letting out a cute girlish giggle that causes Ally to blush and Lea to laugh.

"Let me take you on a date?"

"Really?" Lea nods, causing Ally to smile and nod.

"Okay, but you tell the girls that we're going on a date, they deserve to know the truth even though I want to keep this between us."

"Well, we could drop small and subtle hints? Maybe that'll work?" Ally hummed, distracted by Lea's lips, which causes the singer to chuckle but leans in to kiss the smaller singer.

"I love you..." Ally murmured against Lea's lips, earning a smile from Lea.

"I love you too..." she mutteres as she pulls away. Ally blushing before curling into Lea's warm body. Lea wraps her arms around Ally's waist and pulls her close, kissing her forehead before both of them falling into a deep slumber.