Half Human

So, I got a request from Ace12009 for a half robot, half human reader and Kourtney Kardashian, and when Kourt finds out, she doesn't care, but the same can't be said for the family. And if anyone has seen I, Robot, the part where Will's character gets into an accident and becomes half human, you'll know what I'm talking about here. Also kinda like Inspector Gadget, just without all the gadgets lol. Hope it comes out okay, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

A soft groan came out of the woman's mouth as she sat up in the bed. Y/n felt stiff, but that wasn't anything new. Her sports bra felt too confining, so she stripped it off and laid by in bed.

She slowly moved her right arm, thankfully no pain coming with it as she moved it around, but it was uncomfortable. She felt the scars from the tubes in her arm, hating when she had to lie to her girlfriend. But she was scared. She was literally half human, thanks to her scientist of a dad. But if her dad didn't save her, she would've died.

Closing her eyes, she tired to ignore the memories of that day, and was able to when her phone pinged. Of course, she knew who it was, smiling when she picked it up and unlocked it and blushing when she had gotten a message from Kourtney.

Kourt😚: Morning my love! I can't wait to see you today! Please eat breakfast! Love you!

Y/n giggled and quickly replied back to her, sending her the eye roll emoji, before telling her she loved her too and that she would see her soon.

She laid in bed for a few more minutes, before slowly getting up and walking to her bathroom to shower.

Since she was suppose to swim with Kourtney's family, she put her red bikini on underneath. And after getting dressed, she mad a small breakfast, and by small I mean having some of her niece's animal crackers and some milk. Hey, she had vitamin D, you really can't get mad at her.

After packing a towel and sunscreen, she grabbed her keys and purse, then headed to her car.

The ride to Kourtney's house wasn't that far, thank God, and after getting through security, she drove up the road to Kourtney's house. Car's were already there, so she knew the family was there.

Kourtney met her half way when she saw Y/n pull up, teasing her for waiting for her as she pulled Y/n into a hug. Even though she smacked her arm, she pulled Y/n in for a sweet kiss.

"Mm, I love you." Kourtney chuckled and leaned up for another kiss.

"I love you too. Come on, the family's already there and.... Kanye's here too," Y/n immediately whined at the name, a pout forming on her face as she crossed her arms, acting like a little kid not getting their way. Kourtney couldn't help but laugh at her baby of a girlfriend and Y/n let her pull her towards the big house. "Oh stop, you'll be okay, I know it. Just stay away from him."

"Me?! He always comes near me! Not the other way around." Y/n glares at the door as she yanks it open and lets her girlfriend go through first.

"Fine fine, I'll make sure he stays away from you." Y/n nods, but doesn't think it'll happen. She ignores it for now, and smiles at Kris when she sees the mother in the kitchen.

After a hug and being handed a drink that she won't and can't drink, she walks outback with Kourtney, holding onto the slightly shorter girl's hand.