They were always somebodies (2)

Requested by Mixer18

Hope you like it, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

Thank God it was finally Friday. But also, holy shit, it's Friday and the ladies have a dates tonight. As well as meeting a mom and seeing their principal and her wife.

It was gonna be a really weird date.

But everyone was ready. Selena took the night off and went grocery shopping for the night, still wondering what she was gonna make for everyone. But she already knew what desert was, ice cream. Nothing could go wrong with ice cream. Well, it could, but it won't. "Lets see what recipes I can make without burning.." she mumbles to herself, glad that she has a plan B if she does burn dinner tonight.

~~~

While Selena was busy thinking about dinner, her daughters were trying not to freak so much. Meeting the parent(s) weren't really first date ideas, but yet they were, but not only that, they were also meeting their moms girlfriends, which was really weird to say, but they had to admit, their mom got game.

They still didn't know if they were gonna pick up the girls, or if they were just gonna drive over. They were suppose to answer that while they were at dinner, but Demi had to study for a test and Lea had to make up a test from last week. But since Demi was the only one with the car, they couldn't all go to pick up the girls, so maybe they should drive over instead. Either way, all eight girls were excited for their date tonight.

When the bell rang out for end of school, kids were pushing the doors open, running down the halls to get to their buses or wanting to get out of the schools crazy ass parking lot before it became impossible to get out of.

Demi hung around her locker, waiting for her sisters to to met her there and also waiting so the parking lot would mostly be cleared so she could leave.

"Demi!" She turned around at her name, smiling when Jesy came jogging up to her. "Hi, okay me, Lea, Jade and Ariana already talk about it and decided we're gonna drive over, because it doesn't make sense to have two separate cars pick us up when we're gonna be at the same place getting ready." Jesy let out a huff while.she rolled her eyes.

"Of course, I don't know what mom's making, but I pray it's not burnt."

Jesy chuckles and shakes her head, "give her some credit."

"No, she's right, mom can't really cook." Camila comes up behind them and smiles.

"And you need to shower." Camila rolls her eyes and sticks her tongue out.

"I know, Mrs. Swift pushed us hard. How did mom get her and her wife, cause y'know... she's mom? It's just... weird... I can't look at them the same anymore." Demi nodded and let out a sigh.

"But mom always had game." She stated and Camila couldn't help but nod.

"Peza!" Camila called out, skipping over to her blonde headed sister and hugged her tightly, before turning to Leigh-Anne and hugging her tightly as well.

"Okay, I have to get back to practice, I'll see you at seven on the dot." Demi nodded, sending her girlfriend a smile before watching her walk away.

"Demi an-"

"Don't even finish that sentence." Demi glared at Camila, who frowned and rolled her eyes.

"Fun sucker..." she mumbled before walking down the halls towards Demi's car.

When they got home, they were surprised to actually see the stove still standing and good and non-burnt food inside. "Wow mom, I'm impressed." Demi teased, earning a swat with an oven mit from her.

"Go get ready brats." She chuckled, the girls kissing her cheek before leaving to get ready.

Demi dressed comfortably; a baby blue blouse with her skinny jeans and her hair curled.

Camila had put a yellow buttoned up sundress on, while Perrie dressed similar to Demi, but had a band shirt on. And Leigh wore a yellow halter top with jean shorts. The girls were ready, but also not ready. They were freaking out and nearly freaked out when they heard the door bell ring half an hour early. But when they heard Mrs. Swifts voice, they knew their principal and their teacher was there.

"Girls! Come down here please!" They looked at each other before they walked to the stairs and walked down them.

"I know this is weird and you kinda know them, but this is Taylor Swift and her wife Karlie Swift."

"You hurt our mom, we'll destroy you."

"Demetria Devonne!" Selena sent her daughter a glare, but Taylor laughed and shook her head.

"It's alright love, they're protective of you, don't worry."

"You're so tall..." Camila mumbled, a blush coming to her face when Karlie and Taylor looked at her.

"Okay, dinner won't be for some time, so you, my four brats go calm your nerves and you my beautiful Queens, come with me."

"Oh bloody.. mom's a sap!" Selena glares at her daughters playfully before grabbing her mitt and threatening to smack them with it.

At seven on the dot, the door bell rang and the four sister rushed to the door, their teachers and mom watching with smirks from the kitchen.

Both groups were struck silent when they saw each other, soon becoming a stuttering mess in front of each other. With giggles and blushes on each girls face, they finally came inside where their mom was waiting for them.

"Ladies, I'm Miss. Gomez, or you can call me Selena. It's a pleasure to see you again Lea and finally to meet you three ladies that my girls gush over all the time. Demi, Camila, Perrie and Leigh-Anne stare at her in shock while she smirks at her daughters. Oh, it's on now. "Dinner will be ready soon, so why don't you all go your separate ways and I'll call you down. And please leave the doors open, I mean, I'm glad none of y'all can get pregnant, but you're still too young to have sex."

"Oh my God, mom!" Camila yelled out, her cheeks flushed red as she hides her face. Selena winks at them before walking back into the kitchen, earning high fives from her girlfriends.

The girls take their date different places. Perrie and Lea go out to the back yard, Demi and Jesy up to her room, Jade and Leigh-Anne to the game room as well as Camila and Ariana.

They honestly don't get to talk much before they're called for dinner, which was an embarrassing affair. Selena told embarrassing stories about them to their dates and her daughters retaliated by telling Taylor and Karlie that their mom likes to sing loudly in the shower, dances while cooking which often results in burnt food and her musical obsession is crazy.

But all in all, it was a good time, the girls helping put dinner away and clearing the table and doing dishes while the three adults go to the game room downstairs and cuddle up for a movie.

When it was time for the girls to go home, they all had smiles on their faces and already made dates to go out again. They even had their first kiss before the girls left which was amazing. They couldn't wait for their next dates, finally realizing they were somebodies all along.