Giving up the most important

Requested by WhileABrokenTeen

Okay, Imma be honest, and tell you I only saw a episode and a half, where Zelda is now Blackwoods wife and possessed, and then Sabrina has a creepy ass double and it ended when her cousin is trying to teach her to shoot a gun

Okay, Imma be honest, and tell you I only saw a episode and a half, where Zelda is now Blackwoods wife and possessed, and then Sabrina has a creepy ass double and it ended when her cousin is trying to teach her to shoot a gun. DON'T TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS!!

♡◇♡

~~~

Y/n frowned when she heard the doorbell ring, wondering why her parent's didn't just use their key. But they left only twenty minutes ago, so they would only come back if something was wrong with the car, her dad got a call from work, and had to drop her mom off, or one of them suddenly got sick. However, they would've called her first, before they even got home.

Peeking through the peephole, she was shocked to Mr. Blackwood standing there, alone.

"Y/n, dear," she cleared her throat, and unlocked the door, opening it slightly, and sending the older man a small smile.

"Mr. Blackwood, a pleasure to see you. Come in please." She opens the door, before closing it, and re-locking it. "May I get you some water or tea? I made cookies with my little sister earlier, and I do say so myself, they are really good." He chuckled and shook his head, sitting in one of the chairs by the couch, and leaned his cane against the side of it.

"Please sit down Y/n." Not wanting to anger him, she quickly took a seat on the couch, and crossed her legs. "How are things with my daughter and the Spellman girl?"

"We're good sir. Our anniversary is actually coming up, and I was gonna cook them dinner-"

"I want you to quit seeing them." He quickly interrupts her, making Y/n stop talking, and stare at him with wide eyes.

"Stop seeing them? What? Why?"

"Because you're not a witch Y/n. Prudence is a Blackwood, and some... mortal isn't gonna make Prudence give up her powers just for you, Y/n."

"Have you asked her..." she asks softly as she plays with her fingers, but he merely chuckles, and smiles.

"Course not, but she will do as told Y/n. Please do not make it hard. Wouldn't want anything bad to happen, right?" His smile gives her a creepy feeling, and soon he's standing, and walking towards the door. "Goodnight Y/n, and sleep tight dear." He nods and quickly walks out the door, which slams behind him, and locks automatically.

She watches the door, not knowing what to do. If she does break up with the two, all three will be hurting, but if she doesn't, and say something to Pru and Sabrina, she could get in trouble with Mr. Blackwood. She honestly had no clue what to do, but either way, something bad was gonna happen.

~~~

She didn't get to see her girlfriend's until the weekend, which was three grueling days from when Mr. Blackwood talked to her.

When they came to pick Y/n up, they immediately sensed that something was wrong with her. Taking a walk in the woods wasn't something Y/n would like to do, but what she had to tell her two girlfriend's needed privacy.

"Pru, your... dad came to talk to me, and... he told me he wanted me to break up with you two. That you wouldn't give up your powers for some mortal. And I didn't get to say anything back to him, but if you think I would make you give up being a witch for me-"

"He did what? My father... no, he knows I love you."

"Prudence, maybe he doesn't know Y/n wouldn't make you do that."

"He doesn't like me no matter what Bri... even your aunt Zelda hates me, and I swear Agatha and Dorcas dislike me sometimes as well, but I would never want you to give up your powers just for me. And I didn't want to tell you because he said if I didn't do it something bad would happen and-"

"Y/n, please breathe please..." Sabrina give her a small smile, and pulled her in for a hug.

"Dear, don't worry. Sabrina and I will take care of it. And if not, then I'll make the decision myself. It's no ones choice but mine." Prudence raised Y/n's chin up and kissed her softly, her lips darkening from her girlfriend's dark lipstick.

"Okay..." both Y/n and Sabrina looked at each other, already knowing their girlfriend made up her mind. What they didn't know, was down the road, Y/n had a secret that would come out, and it would be for the better, and Blackwood would be jealous.