Saving Heda

Requested by PrideHonour

Hope it's okay, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

They heard the gunshots from down the hall, and ran to see what was going on. But as Lexa was about to pull the doors open, Y/n pulled her away as a shot ripped through the door and embedded into the plaster wall. Lexa's eyes widen as she looked at Y/n, knowing if she opened the doors, she would've been dead.

They heard Titus yell at Wanheda and both ladies ran in, Y/n going for Titus and the gun, while Heda protected Clarke.

Y/n and Titus wrestled on the floor, the gun in between them as they tried to take it away from each other. Titus rolled them over and both Lexa, Clarke and Y/n are scared, but Y/n fought and ended up with the gun pointing at Titus' stomach and shooting himself. When his body draped over hers, both Clarke and Lexa were horrified. More people came running in and Lexa told them to pulled Titus off of Y/n. And when the two saw that she was alive, they ran over and hugged you tightly, well Clarke hugged her which she gladly accepted while Lexa patted Y/n's back.

"Thank you, thank you so much..." Clarke hugged her tightly and Y/n could tell Lexa was saying thank you with her eyes.

"I wouldn't let anything happen to Wanheda and Heda. I gave an oath to protect you both, I'm not giving up on that." Looking down at the blood on her hands, she clenched her hands and looked up at Lexa. She just gives her a nod and Y/n leaves to wash her hands. The others might care about the blood.of her killers, but she never did. She hates the smell of copper because it reminds her of the blood.

When Lexa and Clarke were alone, Heda couldn't help but hold Clarke close, worried that someone could still take Clarke away from her. "I need to go back..." the two look at each other, knowing a almost death wasn't gonna stop Clarke's plans. Lexa nodded and placed a soft kiss on Clarke's forehead beforw watching her walk out.

"Lexa..." looking up, Clarke gave her a smile, "Y/n's pretty cute..." that's all Lexa needed to know. When Y/n came back, she was worried that Clarke wasn't there.

"Heda?"

"She left, had too."

"But you and her..."

"Leave it. It's over and done." It's quiet for a while before Lexa looks at Y/n and gives her a soft smile. "Thank you. I don't know, well, I'd probably be dead, but still, thank you."

"Heda-"

"When we're in quiet, you can still call me Lexa." Y/n smiles and walks up to her.

"I'm glad you're still here..." Lexa gives her a smile, while Y/n returns.

"Me too."