Somebody's Omega

Okay, so I wanna try this A/O/B thing, if it sucks, you won't see it!

♡◇♡

~~~

Y/n had a lot of friend's. She was the sweet and kind girl that everyone loved and didn't have a bad word to say about her. But, since she was too trusting, she got taken advantage of a lot, but with her group of Alpha friend's, she was always protected.

The bad part was, she was a Omega , basically the lowest of the low. Mostly treated like shit because of it. But it never stopped her mood from being down. And that's why people protected her, because she didn't deserve shit like that.

As she walked to her friend's house, she tried not to limp, or breath to deeply. She knew once she got to Dinah's house, the Polynesian Alpha would be all over her, asking question after question that her mate, Normani would have to stop her and remind her to breath. Of course Y/n would wave it off and laugh, telling her not to worry and go on about her day. What she wasn't expecting was a bunch of cars in front of the Alpha's house and a bunch of smells from the Alpha's house.

She knew who most of the cars belonged too, friends with many of them all except on car and an unfamiliar sweet smell that she loved. Her heart started to race, from both the sweet smell and the questions that she would be bombarded with, but smiled and raised her hand to knock.

When Normani opened the door, she sent the Omega a smile and shooke her head. "You don't have to knock, this is your second home, you can just come in."

"It's impolite to barge in. Maybe if I'm feeling rebel-ish one day, I'll do it." Normani took her bag and coat, hanging them both up when Dinah came in and scooped Y/n up into a big hug, but nearly dropped her when Y/n called out in pain. Fuck, maybe she should've just gone home.

"What happened? Who hurt you? Are you okay? Who do I have to kill? Why didn't you call me? What hurts? Is anything broken? I can't fell anything broken. Do you need water? Coffee? Vodka?"

"Dinah! Shut up and let her sit." By now most of her friends were behind the Polynesian Alpha, looking at Y/n with a worried look. Normani helps Y/n to the couch and sits her down, Dinah whimpering when Y/n hisses and winces from the pain.

"Y/n?" Lauren asks but the Omega smiles.

"I'm fine, just someone at work who didn't like me asking too many question." She heard most of the room growl, making her roll her eyes. "Jesus, y'all are like an overprotective Alphas of mine." Dinah hands Y/n a couple of aspirins and she swallows them hole.

"We're your friend, you don't deserve this shit."

She waves her head and sighs. "Better me then someone else. I'm okay though, I promise." Y/n smiles and looks over at Dinah, her mouth dropping a bit when she sees a unfamiliar blonde standing behind her.

"Oh! Sorry. Y/n this is Ally, Ally this is my friend Y/n." The Alpha nods and waves excitedly, while Y/n blushes and waves shyly. The Alpha's in the room chuckle, some whistling as they watch the two.

"Oh my God! Leave already, I'm fine!" She yells at them and with a laugh, they leave, going back outside, and luckily the short cute blonde stays.

"I would ask how you are, but I don't think you're too good right now." Y/n rolls her eyes playfully and chuckles.

"I'm fine, I promise, the pills are already kicking in. How are you?"

"I'm doing really good now." Y/n blushes and looks away, Ally coming to sit by Y/n, who sits up a bit.

They fall into an easy conversation, and soon, dinner is being served. Normani brings Ally and Y/n their plates, but Y/n waves her off and walks outside (with the help of Ally) amd sits at the table with her family. "The only time I won't sit at this table is when I'm six feet under." The table scowls.at her, wishing she wouldn't joke around like that.

It's quiet except for the scrape of metal on ceramic, but that doesn't last for long. "Are you gonna tell us who hurt you though?" With a groan, Y/n leans back and sighs. She knows them, they aren't gonna give up.

"Fine, but I want you and only you to do something since you're a cop at this table." She hears Ally clear her throat and sends her a small smile.

"I'm a cop too."

"That's cute." Y/n whispers as she looks at her, Ally looking down at her plate as she blushes.

"Y/n?" She looks back at Dinah and frowns.

"Shawn Mendes. He did this." Dinah growls and grips her knife and fork hard, hard enough to bend them.

"Leave it for tomorrow Dinah, please?" She looks at Y/n pleading face and nods, taking a slow breath and relaxing. The rest of the dinner goes well, and when it's done, Y/n starts to clean up, but Ally takes her away and they both sit on the couch and talk a but more.

"Can, can I take you on a date tomorrow?" Y/n blushes and gives a small nods, letting out a cute giggle. The blushing Omega gently takes Ally's hand and squeezes it, and before she knows it, Ally's lips are on hers and the two are sharing a sweet kiss. A throat clears and Dinah's standing there, trying to be intimidating.

"Ally, can I- we see you outside?"

"Dinah..." Y/n warns, but Ally pats her hand and smiles.

"It's okay, don't worry." She kisses Y/n's forehead before she follows Dinah outside. It only take a few minutes before Ally comes in with a smile. "I'll call you tomorrow okay?" Y/n nods and smiles, giving Ally a quick kiss on the lips before she leaves.

"You're staying here tonight."

"Dinah-"

"No, you're staying, and that's final." Y/n scowls, grumbling fine under her breath before standing and hugging her friend's bye.

After a shower and some more pulls, Y/n hugs the girl's night before crawling in the spare bed. She can't help but smile as she thinks of her date tomorrow with the cute little blonde. And she was a cop, Y/n hit the jackpot. And Shawn was wrong, she is somebody's Omega.