Serpents Territory

Lmao, this came to me a few nights ago, so, I hope you like it.

♡◇♡

~~~

Y/n grumbled under her breath quietly as she got out of the car, and checked the tire. Fucken flat. She kicked the useless tired and sighed, walking back to the front, and pressing the button to open the trunk. She looked at her daughter, who was still asleep, before walking to the trunk, and taking their luggage out, before getting the spare tire, which she thankfully had.

She got the jack out, making sure it was in the right place before slowly jacking it up and trying and failing to take the tire off. The bolts were on too tight, and she was to tired and weak to even try anymore.

Thankfully she didn't have to wait long, hearing the rumbling of motorcycles coming down the way, and waited, hoping at least one of them would stop.

Looking down at her jacket, she quickly took it off and placed it over her daughter, before kissing the sleeping little girl's forehead. She went to try again, hoping if they saw her struggling a bit, they might be tempted to stop a bit more. And it worked! But that was after she fell on her ass after getting one loose.

One by one they stopped. A boy, no older than herself, and named Sweet pea, got off his bike and walked over, sending her a smirk. "Need help beautiful?" Y/n snorted, but covered it up with a cough.

"Yes please, if it's no trouble of course." He shakes his head and quickly goes to try his luck, which was better than hers.

"Oh, um..." she looks at him and he's looking inside her car. "Your daughter's awake." Most of the serpents heads pop up as she makes her way to the back of the car and open the door.

"Shh, it's okay princess. Go back to sleep Casey." You ran your fingers through her back hair, kissing her forehead softly as you stsrted to sing softly, her eyes getting heavier and heavier before she falls asleep. With another kiss, she slowly and quietly closes the door, before checking on the guy.

"How's it going?" He smiles up at you, which must be a good sigh.

"Last one!" He pulls on the wrench and it comes off, and soon he's changing it out and putting the new tire one.

"So, are you new in Riverdale?" Y/n looks up at a guy and shakes her head.

"You can say that, but not really."

"It's simple: you either are, or aren't." Y/n looks at the girl with cherry red hair, and smiles.

"I'm not, but I'm familiar with it."

"You're a Ghoulie." It wasn't a question. You look at the guy changing your tire and smirk.

"I'm surprised you just figured that out."

"What are you doing in our territory?" The guy with a beanie growls out and Y/n smirks.

"I don't need to tell you that." The girl with pink hair steps forward and takes her knife out.

"Why are you here?"

"You do anything with that knife, and you'll have to explain to my two year old why mommy is bleeding out on the ground." She sees her grip on the knife tighten, before she puts it away. "Were you the one who took Penny Peabody's tattoo off?" The girl raised her eyebrow as she looked at the beanie kid, who nodded at her.

"Yea, why?"

"Because my mom hates you and I always wanted to shake your hand."

"You're-"

"Sadly." She gives her a sad smile, before turning around and looking at the progress of her tire. But it's hasn't been changed yet. "What? Just because I'm a Ghoulie mean you can't change my tires?" They glare at her, before she rolls her eyes and walks over, and starts to change it.

"Sweet pea, Fangs, change it for her." Y/n stands and smiles at the two boys, thanking the kid in the beanie. "Are you going to Riverdale High?"

"If I say yes?"

"Don't wear your jacket." Y/n smirks and leans against her car.

"Aww, you won't protect me?" The girl with cherry red hair scoffs and walks closer.

"I'm HBIC and I will make your life hell."

"Ooh, feisty. Pinky, you got yourself a cute girl." Before she can say anything, the door opens and she hears her daughter cry out, her mood instantly changing.

"What sweetheart?" She points out, wanting out of the car and Y/n sighs, quickly unbuckling her and placking her on her hip. She closes the door and walks over to the two girl's and the guy. The pink haired girl melts when she sees the little girl, trying her hardest to not stare at her.

"Would you like to hold her?" The girl's eyes light up, looking over at her girlfriend, who looks at Y/n before nodding at the girl. Casey, who has never been shy, holds her arms out for her and the girl takes her in her arms, and melts when she grabs on and lays her head on her shoulder. "She'll be really happy if you rub her back." The girl next to her starts to gently rub her back and soon the little girl's eyes and getting heavy.

Y/n hurries herself with putting the old tire away, and putting her luggage back as the guys get the last of the bolts back on. They lower the car down and put the jack and wrench in the trunk. She gives them a twenty, which they didn't expect, and give their thanks.

"My name's Y/n, and I am going to Riverdale High next week. I'm moving in with my dad. I can't be around them anymore."

"Jughead, that's Toni and Cheryl."

"Nice to meet you three. Is she asleep?" Toni nods with a smile and Y/n walks over to the car and opens the door, letting the girl lay her in her car seat. After buckling her in, Y/n walks to the trunk amd leans against it.

"Seriously though, I wouldn't wear that to school, the rest of the serpents won't like it."

"Then I'll put it away in my closet and probably get a new leather jacket."

"Or, you can join us. You're valuable to us."

Y/n chuckles and nods. "True, but let your friends and whoever's in charge get use to me first before I get added into the group."

"Fair warning, our introduction period is hell." Y/n smirks and shakes her head.

"Am I gonna have to sleep with a guy twice my age, because I'm not ready for another kid." Both Toni amd Cheryl pale while Jughead's mouth drops a bit.

"They... they made you do that?"

"Not they... my mom did. Or do a line of coke. I don't do drugs, I hate them. And even if I didn't sleep with the guy, my mom would've kicked my ass out. I didn't know who my dad was yet so I had to stay. But I don't regret it."

"Um, I'll talk with my dad. We gotta go though, see you soon, I guess." She nods at him as he moves over to his bike, the girl's still staring at her.

"I won't make your whole time at Riverdale a living hell. Don't step in my way and I won't get in yours. And, leave my TT alone." Y/n nods and holds up her hands.

"I will, promise." Y/n walks over to her car and opens the door, before looking behind her.

"Bye TT, bye Cherry!" She laughs as she get's flipped off and gets in her car and starts it up. She honestly can't wait for school and hopes she'll be able to become some kinda of friends with Cheryl and Toni.