Think about us

~~~

She knew she was in touble with her girlfriend's, but honestly, she didn't care. If they were gonna act like bitches in public, then she was gonna be a bitch to them in public. What they did wasn't right, and they knew it, but not saying sorry until they were behind closed doors and making her cry on purpose was a whole other level of fucked up.

So when her friends called her up and asked if she wanted to go to the club, of course she was gonna say yes. She put on her sexiest dress, nicest heels, paraded around the house and in front of her girlfriend's for the hell of it and honestly, it fucken felt amazing for her to tease them. Of course, they forbid her to go out, but was she gonna listen? Hell no! If they can cancel their two year anniversary plays for their 'boyfriends' she can do this. But, it may not have been the only reason they didn't want her to go out. It was her friends.

The five girls have show Y/n that they were interested in her and if given the chance, they would go for it. Of course, they respected that she was taken, but that doesn't mean they didn't badmouth each other when they got a chance. Like tonight. Maybe Y/n should've just gone to a hotel and ordered room service. Less complaining.

And then, their song came on. Making Y/n sadden and her friends groan.

When you dancing in the club
And the nights are getting hard
Do you think about us?
When the music gets so loud
And the girls are all around
Do you think about us?

And it was true, she couldn't stop thinking about them. It was too hard to not to, and then the music, that must be a sign, right?

'Cause I do, think about you
When I'm up here in my hotel room
Need you love, don't know what I'm gon' do
My body so hot, I'm missin' you
One touch is all I want
I call my girls, we go down to the club
Walk through the crowd, 'til I find my love
I look in your eyes and the whole world stops

She remembers back when they were in their hotel room, the four girls taking turns on Y/n's heated body, missing that they've been away for two months. They just wanted to touch, and to taste, they needed it so badly.

"Fucken hell..." she looked at her friend before turning to see what she was looking at, gasping as she saw her girls standing ther staring straight at her. They stare into her eyes, as she stares at them, everything and one else disappearing, seeming like it was only them in the whole room.

"Y/n, no.." she frowns but gets up anyways, and walk towards her girlfriend's, Leigh-Anne pulling her close by her waist and kissing her softly, making her cheeks redden and seemingly forgetting about everything else.

Woah, you put your hand on my waist
And then you pull me close
Boy, I promise I won't let go

"I got you kitten, I won't let you go.." Y/n looks up at Leigh and frowns.

"Don't make promises you can't keep Lee," she mumbled against the singers ear, which caused the singer to wrap her arms tightly around Y/n's waist. The girls surround them and soon Y/n feels Jesy's hands on her waist and Perrie and Jade are dancing close to her.

Now we're dancing in the club
And it's fire when we touch
Do you think about us?
When we're deeper in the crowd
Can you feel my body now?
Do you think about us?
Oh-woah-oh-oh-oh