Panic Attack

Requested by Kajjaka

I asked her for a line prompt and she sent me this and honestly I can't wait to write it, it'll be short, but I hope you like it! And if y'all want to send me prompts like this, go ahead! Enjoy! Also, the celeb is Maddie Ziegler

♡◇♡

~~~

"Remember that time you met Zac Efron and had a panic attack?" Maddie looked over at her girlfriend and glared at her, but Y/n gave her an innocent smile.

"You had a panic attack when you met Zac Efron? Did he find out? What happened?" Y/n gave Maddie a small smirk and mouthed, "payback," to her.

"Yea, well he's cute and can sing and dance. Like High School Musical is my favorite movie and when I got the chance to meet him, I may have gotten over excited-"

"She screamed in my ear." Maddie glares at Y/n again while the interviewer laughs.

"Anyways, he gave me a hug and I just shut down and freaked out, and at first he didn't know what was going on, but he helped me and was really nice about it afterwords."

"Then she cried on my shoulder thinking that he thought she was a freak."

"Can you please unplug her mic?" The interviewer laughs and shakes her head, earning a bout from the young dancer.

"Was Y/n a good friend though?"

Maddie blushes and nods, trying not to smile too brightly. "Yea, she got me ice cream and candy, and when my parents heard what happened and seen what she brought, she earned herself some girlfriend brownie points by my parents."

"So, your parents approve of rising pop star Y/n Y/l/n?"

"It sounds like you can't believe they do, but yes they do." Y/n ducks her head and Maddie kisses her cheek softly.

"Speaking of pop star, Y/n, your tour is getting ready to kick off and Maddie is your back up dancer, how do you feel about that?"

"Well, since I asked her to be my dancer, I'm pretty happy about that. And yes, at the end of this month. I'm doing three shows at the Staples Center before I start my furst tour so, I'm pretty nervous, but really excited. So far, all but five or six shows have been sold out so, I'm excited."

"What if Zac Efron shows up?"

Y/n lets out a laugh as Maddie scowls. "Well, it'll be kinda weird for him to show up at a concert with girls that are in between five and eighteen, but it would be awesome I guess." She shrugs her shoulders and laughs, taking Maddie's hand under the table and gives it a gentle squeeze.

The radio host rambles on about a few things, before playing Y/n's song and the girl exiting.

"So rude." Maddie shakes her head as Y/n laughs, but when she gives Maddie her hug, the dancer can't help but hug back.

"I'll buy you chocolate if you forgive me?" Maddie thinks for a minute before agreeing, the girls getting into the waiting car and head to the nearest store, to pick up Maddie's chocolate.