Protective Alphas' (3)

Requested by OnonArthur

Hope you like it, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

2 hours.

2 long ass hours and they still couldn't find the little girls. And Y/n felt like it was her fault, which it wasn't, but if she didn't go to grab her book, she would still be keeping an eye on the girls. They'd still be playing with their dolls. But those ten seconds that she was gone, it felt like the longest ten seconds of her life.

Taylor held her wife and her sister in her arms as the others looked for the two lost little girls. Y/n hasn't stopped crying since, which was understandable, but she kept saying sorry to her sister and sister-in-law. "It could've happened to anyone," Selena told her as her own tears slide down her cheek. Y/n merely nodded and let out a sigh, hoping the two girls would be found soon.

The door opened seconds later, Y/n immediately perking up and rushing towards the door, but whem her mates came in empty handed, tears came back and started to fall down her cheeks. Her wives wrapped their arms around her, whispering how it was gonna be okay and Carla is a curious girl, like her momma, but has Lexa with her. And that little girl love Carla like a big sister. She'll protect Carla.

The ticking clock was going on the third hour and Y/n was getting restless. She kept pacing back and forth, mumbling under her breath and every noise she heard, thought it was the door opening.

After ten more minutes of doing nothing, Y/n stopped and looked over at her sister-in-law. "Selena, come on, we're gonna find them." Selena quickly grabbed her phone and headed out the door, with Y/n following closely behind.

"Okay, do you and Taylor have a secret spot? Or special place that Lexa knows about?" They walk to the small lake, where Y/n would always meet with Taylor.

"Yea, but that's like miles away and when we took her, she would always fall asleep in the car. On the way there and back."

"Tell Taylor to go check. Doesn't hurt to ask in case." Selena nodded and pulled out her phone, quickly calling her wife as Y/n scanned around the perimeter of the lake.

"Okay, she's on her way over. Anything?"

"No and all I smell are people in heat. Jesus..." she scrunches up her nose, before sighing.

"We saw a shack earlier coming over. Lexa was pretty interested in it, someone may have seen them or they could be there." Y/n nodded and Selena walked towards the abandoned shack, something no bigger then a shed for tools or whatever.

Y/n called out the girls names, but when there was no reply, she lost home. Someone could've taken her girls all because she wanted to read. But there was no other scent that she recognized in her home, so where the fuck did they go?

They walk around for hours, searching all kinds of places and hidden areas that they find, but no luck comes to them. It's nearly dawn when they start heading back, and way past dinner time when they finally get back to the home. Taylor and her wives pull up, but they're looking as heartbroken as Y/n feels. The search team is still out, so if they get anything, they'll link in immediately.

"Momma!" Her head snaps towards the door where Lexa and Carla are standing there with smiles. Carla is smiling widely and holding her arms out while Lexa giggles and runs over to her moms. Y/n picks her up and pulls her into a tight hug, Carla's other mommies crowd around, hugging her tight. Carla giggled loudly and snuggled into her mommy's warm embrace. She loved her mommies hugs.

"Baby, where did you and Lexa go? You scared us.." Carla frowned when she heard that, not wanting to ever scare her mommy.

"Adventure! No cry momma." Y/n chuckled and kissed her daughters forehead.

"Thank the goddess you're okay.. mommy amd aunties were worried. Where were you hiding little dove?" She pointed up towards the roof and giggled.

"You're kidding... you were up there the whole time?! We were calling your names over and over you little stinker! You had your mommies and I worried."

"Sorry Ma." Dinah ran her fingers through the little girl long blonde locks.

"No more okay?" Carla gave her a serious face and sent her a single nod.

"Wait, how did you get up there?"

Carla giggled and started to flap her arms. "Fly! I fly mamí!"

"Flew baby, not fly."

"Really Laur?" The girls rolled their eyes, before looking at there daughter.

"Who flew up there baby?" Lauren rolled her eyes at Y/n's emphasis, while Carla pointed at herself. "You did?" She nodded and let out a small giggle. "And did you fly back down?" She shook her head, pointing at her older niece.

"How'd you get down baby girl?"

"Jump!" She giggles as she bounces in Y/n's arms.

"Okay, it's time for beddy bye... you had a lot of fun scaring mommies and aunties, time for bed." On queue, she lets out a small yawn and rubs her eyes. Camila takes her from Y/n's arms and kisses her daughter's forehead.

"Oh, la princesa tiene sueño. Come on, lets get your jammies on." Camila takes her away, while Taylor does the same to Lexa.

"She flew?" They look at Ally, wondering the same thing. "How?"

"Uh, babes... you might want to come up here!" The wives look at each other, before quickly running up the stairs and into their daughters bedroom.

"What's wrong?" Camila turns around and shows them the tattoo in her back, Y/n yelling out, startling almost everyone as she gently rubs her daughters back.

"It's real?! Holy-"

"Language!"

"-shimmy!"

"Uh, Lexa has one too?" The older girl whines as her mom pulls up the back of her pajamas, showing the large wolf tattoo on her back. The same one as Carla.

"I don't... do you think someone knows about this? I mean, they can't be soulmates... well they can, they can be soulmates but not that kind of soulmates."

"Mama, sleepy..." the little girl rubs her tired eyes, looking up at Normani with a sleepy frown.

"Okay baby, lets put you to bed, okay?" After Normani lays her down, one by one they kiss her forehead, her aunts as well, before leaving the bedroom and letting the little ones sleep.

"What do we do?"

"Nothing. Right now, we're all exhausted and we need to sleep, we'll figure that out in the morning." She turned to her sisters and pointed at the room down the hall, "it's already made up, go sleep."

After the ladies got ready for bed, ut was hard for them to relax. Each of them thinking they would wake up and both Carla and Lexa would be gone. Y/n let out a sigh, feeling her wives nervous and sat up, scooting to the end of the bed. "Yea, this isn't happening." She muttered as she stood up and walked out of the room. Her wives waited and soon she was coming back with a sleeping Carla. The little girl was barely awake, as she was handed of to momma Lauren, who kisked her forehead and gently rubbed her back. Y/n quickly got back into bed, kissing her wives lips before they settled down, ready to sleep.

Whatever this was, they were gonna be there every step of the way. They were protective Alpha mommas' and whatever this was, there was gonna be hell to pay if it was hurting their baby.

I know this wasn't what you wanted, but I hope you liked it. I know you want a part four, but it would be too hard to do... sorry...