More Than That

MATURE WARNING! THIS IS ONLY FOR MATURE AUDIENCE'S ONLY AND PEOPLE 18 AND ABOVE ARE AND SHOULD ONLY READ THIS. Lesbian sex happens. It's not good, but it happens.

♡◇♡

~~~

She filled her wine glass again, and anxiously waited for her guests to arrive. Y/n tried not to think about it too much, but when she had the red lingerie on along with her 'fuck me' pumps, it was hard not to be. But honestly, she was horny, and she needed to fuck.

Looking out the window, she watched the three women walk up the steps, not knowing how crazy their night was about to get. She heard the door bell ring, and took a deep breath, slowly strutting towards the door, placing her sexy smirk on her lips.

When the door opens, Veronica, Toni and Cheryl stand there in awe. Not once has anyone, not even Y/n's own parents see her dressed up so... beautifully. Granted, it's a sexy part of her and no one has ever seen that part, but she actually has her make-up done, and hair curled around her face, and past her shoulders.

"Ladies..." she purrs, opening the door wider, to let them in, but they just stand there, staring at her, shock evident in their faces. She chuckles lowly, sending shivers up the ladies spines, before turning away, and walking towards the kitchen, putting a sway in her hips.

"Once you close your mouths, please come in, and lock the door as well." She pulls out the chilled wine, the three glasses, and sets the on the tray. She pours half ways, before putting the wine away and carefully balancing the drinks on the small tray.

Walking back towards the living room, Y/n smirked as she saw them all huddled together, jumping away when they heard her heels clicking closer. "Wine, ladies?" She asks handing Toni the first glass that she passes along.

"Y/n, love, why are we here?" Toni asks softly, seemingly not wanting to upset her friend. But Y/n gives them an innocent smile, and takes her seat across from them, and grabbing her own wine glass.

"Can't I just enjoy a day with my friend's?" But Cheryl chuckles as she shakes her head.

"Amour, my cousin would be here as well, and as you can see, she's not, unless, like always, she's late again."

"True, but what I have planned, well, if you weren't cousins, she would definitely be here... 'cause I do like blondes as well." Y/n's eyebrow raises as she sends them a smirk, taking a drink of her wine as the women stare at her.

"Why are we here Y/n?" Veronica tries to keep a steady voice, but it cracks at the end.

Slowly, Y/n stands and walks to the middle of the room, untying her silk belt and lets it fall, her short robe opening a bit, and all they can see is red and skin. She opens it a bit more, before letting it fall, and pool at her feet.

"Fuck..." Veronica's hand grips the wine glass, and Y/n thinks she could shatter it. Cheryl and Toni are gripping each others hands, which quickly turn white from pressure.

"See, Cheryl, now do you know why Betty isn't here? Because I wanna fuck you. All if you. And I wanna watch you fuck each other, and sadly, you wouldn't be able to do that with her."

"Y/n... I... I.." Veronica stares at Y/n, her eyes racking over her fit body. "I'm with Reggie?" She stutters out, Y/n raising an eyebrow at the question. "Am! I am with Reggie... I... I can't Y/n..."