Missing Each Other

Requested by AmyEdwards896 who wanted another Halsey.

♡◇♡

~~~

Her stupid hormones were making her cry

Her stupid hormones were making her cry. Like, cry more than usual, but it was probably because she was a girl, and hasn't seen her girlfriend and was probably due any day now. Curse of being a woman. But really, all she needed was chocolate for that and strong pain pills and she'd be good for the week.

She knew it was stupid to cry at the tweet her girlfriend sent out, but Y/n missed her. Like, it's okay to cry for missing someone. Everyone does it.

Her thumb hovered over the green telephone button, wanting to give her girl a call, but it was late. She was in New York, so it was literally the next day for her. But Y/n needed to hear her voice, so she pressed on the button, and her picture popped up while the phone ran.

"Hey baby girl, I was wondering when you were gonna call." Y/n smiled when she heard her girlfriend's raspy vpice, but tears started to well in her eyes, and she tried so hard not to cry, but it was no use. A sob came out of her mouth and she started to cry. Her shoulders shaking as Ashley talked to her. "Darling, it's okay. You're okay. Just a few more weeks baby girl. I love you, you know that? I love you so much and you're so brave for me and when I get back, for a week we won't get out of bed and we'll cuddle and snuggle and have food delivered and catch up on whatever shows you want to watch. Does that sound good?"

"Yea... I'm sorry for being so-"

"Don't. When I wrote that tweet, I was crying. I think I scared my dancers though." Both Y/n and Halsey chuckle, Y/n wiping her eyes with her sleeve as she laid back against the pillows.

"Have you eaten yet?"

"Mhm, they had a lot of stuff in my room. And then when I got out, we went for pizza. You and me have to come back sometime love."

"We will. I think I'm doing a promo of the movie in two months or something like that in New York, and you were still gonna go with me right?"

"Yep! I'll be off for a few months!"

"Then we can go then. And I saw your painting baby, that was amazing. I love watching you paint." She hears her girlfriend chuckle and it brings another smile to her face.

"You can watch me paint anytime baby girl." She hears Halsey let out a yawn and frowns.

"You need sleep baby. Go to sleep."

"But I want to talk to you..." the singer whines, causing Y/n to roll her eyes. "You just rolled your eyes at me didn't you?"

"It's creepy how you know things like that. But we can talk tomorrow, at least then you'll only be a few hours ahead since you'll be in Texas."

"Mhm, and another day closer to seeing you." Y/n chuckled and shook her head.

"You think you're so smooth. But please, you need sleep baby girl." She heard her girlfriend sigh and another yawn escaped the singer's mouth.

"Fine, but expect a phone call early tomorrow morning. I love you baby girl, just two more weeks!"

"Just two weeks bunny! I love you too and I'll make sure to have a full pot of coffee for me to wake up too. Bye mi amor."

"Bye baby girl." They both hang up and Y/n plugs in her phone, before snuggling down into bed and cuddling Halsey's pillow. Just two weeks until.her bunnies there, and then cuddles and kisses and loves for a while.