Jealous Jane

Requested by melanin-goddesss

Hope you like it, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

Y/n gently took the little girl's hand and lead her away from the group that was about to get murdered. No way in hell was she gonna let that happen to such an innocent cutie. Before the little one could hear the screams, Y/n zoomed away, and stopped at the kitchen. "So, I have a problem, there's a lot of ice cream in the freezer, and I have no one to share it with... would you like to help?" The little one nodded eagerly, and gave Y/n a wide smile.

She quickly made two bowls, the little girl's slightly bigger than her's, and pulled out some toppings to put on top.

"Chewy!" Y/n giggled as she grabbed her own cherry and placed it on top of her ice cream.

"Yea sweetheart, cherry on top." They're silent for a while, and Y/n has to occasionally wipe the little girl's chin, but she doesn't mind, the little girl is too cute and adorable.

"No momma?" Y/n looks at the little, and shakes her head.

"No baby, no momma."

"No huwt?" Y/n raises her eyebrow and bites her lip.

"No hurt your mommy, or you sweetie?"

"Me." If Y/n could breathe, her breath would've escaped her.

"No baby, you aren't gonna be hurt. Why did you think I would hurt you?"

"No. Mommy huwt me. Mommy no huwt me now." Now, Y/n was never a violent person. She still isn't, and honestly hates having to hunt down animals to feed, but this woman that called herself mom to this little girl, should have died long ago.

Clearing her throat, Y/n kissed the little girl's forehead and went to clean up her dishes. She gives the little one a smile before taking the girl's dishes, and washing them.

"I stay?"

"You wanna stay?" The little girl nodded, and smiled widely. Her two front teeth missing, which made her smile even more adorable.

"Wit chu." The vampire stopped what she was doing, and stared at the little girl. Honestly, she didn't know what she was doing when she saw the little girl being lead into the room, but she knew she wouldn't let her get killed, that was just horrible. And Jane, what the fuck was she gonna tell her girlfriend. She get's so fucken jealous if she looks at her brother for a longer time than she's suppose to. And a fucken palace is no place for a little girl.

Fuck it. "Yea sweetie, you're staying with me, and you won't ever get hurt again. I promise." The little girl smiled and raised her arm's, to be picked up. With a chuckle, Y/n raised the little girl and set her on her hip. She gave the little girl a poke to her cheek, which got her to giggle.

"There you are darling, oh! And with a tasty little-"

"Jane..." Y/n warned, sending her girlfriend a glare. "She's off limits, from everyone and so help me, if you even try, I will..." she heard the little girl whimper beside her, and Y/n instantly calmed down. "Just don't try... please..." she looked at Jane, who looked a little bit put off, but gave a single nod, before walking off, letting Y/n let out a sigh of relief.

"Kay?"

"Yea baby girl, I'm okay." Y/n goes to find a guard or servant, asking them to pick up some kid things, mostly clothes and toys.

She takes the little one to her bedroom, and sits her on her bed, turning on the tv, and turning to the Disney channel that she had no idea (she watches it every day) existed.

After watching the little one yawn, Y/n chuckled and softly started to sing, singing the little one to sleep.

It was almost half an hour later, when she was disturbed, a guard coming to get her, and to bring her back to Jane. She pointed at the guard, telling him if she woke up, to bring Maya to her.

When Y/n walked into the throne room, Jane was sulking on her chair, and Aro had an annoyed expression on his face. "Jane... really?"

"Y/n. What have I told you about bringing.... strays in?" Y/n raised her eyebrow and let out a chuckle.

"Last stray turned out to be your mate. Otherwise it's always been injured animals. And do not call that little girl a stray. If I let that little girl die, I would have never forgiven myself. Besides, I'm glad her mother's dead, she hurt that poor little one! And that big baby over there," Jane glared, and sent Y/n a hiss, but she just ignored her, "she's just jealous, of a little girl no less! Seriously, what can she do to you Jane? She's a baby for crying out loud still, and she has no family anymore, and who can I thank for that? Hmm?" She could tell Jane was getting a bit pissed off, but the older vampire couldn't do anything to her.

"Janey, why are you so jealous? Is it because she's a little kid, or because you won't be able to have me by yourself anymore?"

"Just... leave it Y/n."

"Bull shit, you started this. Tell me Jane."

"Y/n-"

"Shut it Aro." She sends him a glare, and he sends her one back.

"Remember your place."

"And you remember yours Aro. You don't command me." He glared at her, moving to get up, but Jane stopped him.

"It's been you and I for nearly ten years, I don't like change."

"You don't need to be jealous of a little girl Jane. I'm still yours, we're mates, no matter what. Think of it as a pre-started family. And I know you'll like her." Jane waved her hand, making Y/n. She turned to Aro, who was glaring hard at Y/n, but she rolled her eyes and waved his attitude away.

"Y/n!" She looked towards the doors just in time to see the little girl run towards her, and wrapping her arms around Y/n's legs.

"You're awake! Did you nap well?" Maya nods and giggles, raising her arms, and Y/n immediately picks her up. "Would you like to meet someone that I love?" She nods and hides her face in Y/n's shoulder. Y/n walks up to Jane, who tries really hard to not glare at the small human in her girlfriend's arms. "Maya, this beautiful girl is my girlfriend, and I love her with all my heart. Can you say hi?"

She whispers a, "hi," and gives Jane a small wave. The older vampire sighs before smiling and waving back.

"Hello."

"Hug?" Y/n glared at Jane and held out the little human for Jane to hug. Hesitantly, she grabs the little girl and pulls her in for a hug, that gets Y/n to smile. The little girl starts to giggle, and Jane pulls back to look at her. "Cold." Y/n smiles and pulls the little one away.

"Yes, she is cold." Y/n gave Jane a smirk, as Jane waved her off. "Maya, can you go with this nice guard back to my room? I'll be there after I finish here." The girl nods and takes the guards hands, waving at the rest of them before leaving.

"I'm going soft..." Jane mutters, but Y/n laughs.

"No, she's just a cute kid. And you four lads. If you dare to hurt a hair on that little girl, I'll behead you myself. Don't believe me, try it and see where it gets you. Aro, stay away from her." Y/n smiles at Jane, who has a small smirk on her lips. "We'll see you in my room dear." Y/n leaves ajd the room becomes quiet.

"I'm a thousand year old vampire, and she scares me sometimes..." Marcus mutters, bringing a smile to Jane's lips.

"Hmm, that's my girl." She stands from her chair and starts to walk off, ignoring the jealous comment coming from him.

I'm sorry...