First of many

Requested by Mixer18 who wanted another Dream Star and Little Mix shot, where Demi and Jesy share their first kiss. Enjoy! Warning, this will be short!

♡◇♡

~~~

Both bands were backstage, getting ready for the concert tonight. Dream Star was opening for Little Mix in less than an hour, and Demi still needed to get ready. While she was waiting, Jesy sat with the singer, helping her warm up for stage tonight.

"We should all harmonize, see how good we are together," Lea said with a chuckle, the girls liking it and soon they were in the bathroom, harmonizing and singing with each other. They sounded perfect together, the girls giggling and laughing, joking they should just become one big group called Little Star, or Dream Mix. Both were good names but it was only a joke.

Demi quickly had to get ready, her make-up going by quickly, but her hair taking nearly forever, and when they only had minutes left, they hand to run to the stage so they wouldn't muss their entrance. They heard their song Nightingale start and they all climbed the stairs to their places, and soon, Little Mix heard them stsrt to sing.

When Jesy heard Demi sing, she couldn't help be get entranced by her voice, only listening to her girlfriends voice. "Jessica!" Jesy jumped when she heard Perrie yell at her, glaring at her smirking bandmate.

"What?"

"Get ready." Jesy rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at her friend before getting in the chair and getting ready.

Dream Star was only on for an hour, and by the time Jesy was done, half the time was gone.

"Sooooooo, Jessica. How's Demi?" She tried not to blush at her girlfriends name, but failed and the girls were cooing over her, teasing her, but they genuinely wanting to know if Demi was actually treating her right.

"She's perfect, stop worrying. What about Lea, Perrie? Is she treating you well?"

Perrie scoffed and nodded, "you would be the first to know if she wasn't!" Perrie stuck her tongue out, earning a eyeroll from Jesy.

"Anyways, have y'all kissed yet?"

"Perrie Louise Edwards! That's none ya business!" The blonde hair singer pouted, but quickly got over it when they had to get their ears put in.

"Thank you New York!" The crowed screamed as their music played them out, the girls running off the stage, and taking their ears out.

"Ahhh! Y'all are amazing as always!" Perrue gushed causing the girls to giggle and Lea to kiss her girlfriend.

"Kick ass out there for me baby." The girls pretended to get sick from the cuteness, but they loved it. Demi stepped forward and took Jesy's hand, pulling her close and gently pressing her lips against the English singers. Their friends hollered and yelled, cheering for them, and they only pulled away, when air was an issue.

"Ladies, stage time." Someone tells them, ruining the moment, but with a soft kiss to Demi, Jesy winked at her newly kissed girlfriend and walked to her position. Both girls knowing it was the first of many kisses to be shared between them and it was one of the happiest days of both ladies lives.