Hating Horror, but gets cuddles

Requested by xoxotianaxoxo

Hope you like it, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

"Baby, I need to go to the studio today." Y/n lets out a whine, as she clings on to Maggie. The singer chuckles and rolls her eyes, gently scratching her girlfriend's head, making Y/n purr softly.

"No go." She purrs out, sending a shiver up Maggie's spine.

"I swear, your a reincarnated cat," she mutters against her girlfriend's hair. Y/n smiles as she looks up at Maggie, their eyes meeting, before Y/n leans up and presses her lips against Maggie's. The kiss is soft and sweet, mostly because Maggie still has some chocolate on her lips. But, all the more reason for Y/n to lick it off her lips.

"Mm, I'll be a pretty kitty for you... if you stay..." Maggie has to shut her eyes, and lets her head fall back, which Y/n takes the opportunity to attack Maggie's neck with soft sweet kisses, and soft nibbles.

"Nooooo," Maggie whines, but lets out a moan when Y/n gently sucks on her pulse point. "Fuck..." she lets out a huff, but Y/n takes it as a win. "Fine, I'll stay." Y/n makes a happy noise and continues on her assault on her lovers neck. "But we have to watch a scary movie." Y/n lets out a growl, biting down on Maggie's neck, which makes the singer moan in pain and pleasure.

With a sigh, Maggie relaxes, letting her cat like girlfriend take over. Y/n quickly straddles her, pulling at the girls oversize sweatshirt, and letting out a small whine and a cute puppy dog pout. "Oh, now you're a puppy?" Letting out a whine, Y/n pulled at her sweater more, before Maggie leans up, and takes it off. Y/n makes a happy noise, before leaning down and kissing the top of her breast. Maggie sighs happily and runs her fingers, through her girlfriend's beautiful hair.

Y/n let out a soft sigh, reaching behind Maggie's back and unsnapping her girlfriend's bra. "No no." Y/n lets out a whine, and pulls away.

"Why?"

"Because we're not having sex today. I fucked you all night, and early this morning, I'm tired and sore. How are you not?"

Y/n chuckles and sends her girl a smirk, "oh, I am, but the pain hurts so good, reminds me of how good you fuck me." Maggie looks at her, before smiling.

"You're period starts tomorrow." Y/n frowns and deflates.

"I hate you." Maggie lets out a laugh as she pulls Y/n in for a tight hug.

"I'll get you what you need later, but can we watch a movie?" Y/n nods against her shoulder, and kisses her girlfriend's cheek.

Y/n cuddled into Maggie's arms and held her tight as Maggie started Netflix up, and proceed to choose a scary movie, and she knew which one she wanted. She pressed play, and sat back, holding her cuddly girlfriend.

It was long until Y/n realized what movie Maggie chose and cuddled into her more. But Maggie didn't mind, more love for her.

Half way through the movie, Y/n let out a scream as the clown popped up on screen, scaring even Maggie. But the singer couldn't help but laugh and hold her shaking girlfriend tightly.

"I hate you..." Y/n mumbled, but Maggie just chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"I love you too." Y/n hid for the rest of the movie, but Maggie didn't mind. When it was over, she changed it to something funny, which instantly perked Y/n up. She might hate horror movies, but she gets cuddles out of it.