World of Dance

Requested by shhmood, so this is a difficult one, and I hope you like it. Jade Chynoweth and Reader are excellent dancers. Rumors start happening, it get's between the two dancers and their fans end up making it worse. Reader says something sassy and stupid after Jade said something to her, then both go on World of Dance. Both are the finalists, but Jade ends up winning and in the end, takes Y/n out for drinks. She and Y/n drink a lot and in the words of the requesty succy succy happens. Also this is G!P, meaning girl with penis. So if you don't like it skip it or read my other stories. Enjoy!!

♡◇♡

~~~

Dancing, no matter if you're good, or dance like Carlton, it helps people relax. You can swing your arms wildly, or dance to the beat of the music, and you'll get transported somewhere, where your mind is free of stress. And it doesn't help that you can lose weight with dancing, which, to some people, is a plus.

For Y/n and Jade, it's their passion. Doesn't matter the style. From Hip Hop to contemporary, their hearts and soul are poured out into the dances. And as they both grew older, so did their styles of dancing. But not just their dancing get recognized, so did they. They both were becoming more famous with their versatile dances, and people were falling in love with them. Which meant, fans.

When Y/n first learned she had fans, she was hesitant. Scared that something could happen and they would turn on her or just leave her. But most, if not all were sweet and caring, only wanting to help her go farther and support her.

Jade was ecstatic when she first learned of her fans. She always posted small clips of her dancing and goofing off for them and had them critique which dance numbers were the best.

And honestly, for a year, it was going good, until someone said something about Y/n being better than Jade and that's all it took for the girl's fans to come for each other.

When the feud reaches both girls, jealously surges between them, and for some stupid idiotic reason, Y/n had a cocky response. "Well, if she just pointed her toes more, she'd probably be able to spin longer," and that's what did it. It was a good critique that any judge would do, but Y/n knew she was being sassy and kinda a bitch.

It didn't stop either. When both girl's entered World of Dance, the fans were ecstatic. This would only prove who was the best out of the two, and the fans were all for it.

Of course, with all the dances they knew, it quickly made them the most liked dancers, no one wanting to see either of them leave.

Jennifer Lopez loved both dancers, but knew only one could win. In the beginning, she rooted for one girl, but something switch. She could see the light dull in the girls eye's, while the only one always had sparks whenever she danced. And soon, her second pick, was now her top pick.

When it came time for the finals, Y/n and Jade were left standing. They held hands as they waited to see who won, both dancers hoping them won.

"And the winner is..... JADE CHYNOWETH!" Tears immediately sprang to both dancers eyes, one for a great reason, and the other for a sad. And even though Y/n was upset, she still congratulated Jade, hugging her tight and telling her she deserved it.

After the show ended, Jade decided to take Y/n out for drinks, hoping her win wouldn't damper their new friendship. And it didn't... at first at least.

The first few shots were alright. Both dancers relaxed and shared a lot of laughs. Until Jade said something like, "I know why you didn't win, your last dance sucked. You were too messy," and that's when Y/n lost it and took a few more shots, letting her anger get to her. She let it build up, until she couldn't control it anymore.

It was after a bunch of dances, and Jade learning that Y/n had a big secret, is when they both stumbled back to Y/n's hotel room. Y/n was pretty drunk, while Jade was tipsy. Y/n's anger was finally being let out with angry and hard kisses, that no doubt bruised Jade's skin, but the dancer didn't care. She sat Y/n on the bed while she helped the dancer take her compression shorts off that held her member.

"Fuck..." she muttered as Jade took her length in her hands and gently stoked it, slowly pumping her hands. Y/n groaned when she felt the hot wet mouth come in contact with the tip of her throbbing member, trying to remaine upright and breathing. But when Jade take more than half in her mouth, she fell back against the bed and groaned. She didn't last long after that, nearly coming with a whine as warning.

Y/n leaned over Jade, both dancers naked and ready, Y/n's anger completely gone, and already sobering up. She looked at the beautiful dancer, who had bruised lips and flushed cheeks. "Are you sure you want this? I can stop now..." Y/n leaned down and claimed Jade's lips. Her once rough kisses were now soft and sweet. Jade pulled back and nodded, leaning up to connect their lips as Y/n grabbed her member and lined up.

It was late in the afternoon when Y/n woke up with a pounding headache. She heard the shower running and smelled coffee and bacon. But there was no way in hell she was getting up yet, if she did, she was gonna puke. And she didn't want to do that while Jade was in the bathroom. She did try to dress herself. Putting her compression shorts and bra back on, with a lot of difficulty though. She covered back up amd let out a groan, before she slowly.started to fall back asleep.

By the time she woke up again,.her head was feeling better, and now the sun was shining through the windows, and the tv was on with low volume.

"Finally, I thought I killed you last night. Hungry?" Y/n nodded as Jade grabbed the phone for room service.

"Shower, than talk?" Jade nodded and kissed her forehead, Y/n blushing a bit as she slowly stood and grabbed her nightgown before walking into the bathroom.

Her shower was quick, and her timing was perfect, because when she walked out of the bathroom, there was a knock on the door.

Her food was a bacon burger and fries, with two milkshakes that Y/n didn't hear her order. She tried not to scarf her food down, but she was starving and only after she brushed her teeth and got under the cover, did they talk.

They agreed their fans were assholes who started this whole thing, but also agreed they wouldn't be where they were without them.

Y/n wanted to see where her and Jade could go, thanking the stars that they both lived close to each other.

"I'm kinda glad you won, or I wouldn't be here, and we wouldn't be doing this." Jade smiled and kissed Y/n softly, the darked haired dancer pulling Y/n close and making herself the big spoon was what Y/n needed.

If anyone were to ask, "who are you to thank for making you sign up for World of Dance," they would say their fans, because if they didn't start this stupid discussion and make them get jealous, they wouldn't be happily married today.