Goofy Lunch date

Requested by Forget_me_not97

Hope you like this, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

Taylor laughed as she saw her girlfriend rocking out in the car, stopping for a minute to watch her be crazy. It was a rare moment when she actually saw Y/n be like this and let her hair done to have fun, even if it was in the car for a few minutes.

The brown headed model shook her head and walked up to the car, seeing if it was unlocked, before taking her phone out and texting her girlfriend. She saw Y/n fumble with her phone before looking up, and blushing deeply. She quickly lowered the volume and unlocked the door, starting the car as she ducked her head. "Awe baby, don't be embarrassed, it's adorable." Taylor leaned forward and gently kissed her girlfriend's cheek before buckling up.

As Y/n drives onto the road, her hand automatically finds Taylor's and she gently grabs it, before lifting it up and pressing a soft kiss against the model's knuckle. "Hungry?"

"Starving." Y/n playfully rolls her eyes and smirks.

"You always are and yet you still have that beautiful figure." Taylor chuckles and rolls her eyes, leaning over and presses her lips against her girlfriends.

"Such a charmer." She gives the model a wink before pulling into the restaurant and parking.

"Well, I do try just for you." Getting out, both women walk towards the door, Taylor being the sweet woman she is, opens the door for Y/n with a smile.

They immediately get seated in a corner booth, and instead of sitting next to each other like usual, they sit across from each other.

"May I take your drink orders?"

"Water with lemon, and a coke." The waitress smiles and walks away, leaving Y/n and Taylor to stare at each other.

"You're adorable." Taylor smiles widely as Y/n blushes deeply, taking her girlfriends hand and gently kisses it.

"How are you mine?" Taylor chuckles and gives a simple shrug of her shoulders.

"I ask myself the same thing everyday. How did I get so lucky with you. You are so sweet and kind and you always put others first, no matter happens and hell, you gave a woman on the street your jacket. You hardly take vacation days, and before you even take one, you ask your co-workers if they need to take a day off for whatever reason and... Jesus Y/n, I know you're the one for me..." Y/n let out a wet laugh, leaning forward and pressing her lips against her girlfriend's.

"I love you, so fucken much." The waitress walks over and sets their drinks down, handing Y/n a napkin and sending her a wink.

"What can I get you ladies?"

"I'll have the turkey club, no tomatoes."

"Seasoned or non-seasoned fries?"

"Seasoned please."

She nods and turns towards Taylor, "and for you?"

"The double chilli cheese burger with seasoned fries and can you add a couple slices of bacon to that please?" The two women stare at her before Y/n bust out laughing and the waitress gives her a smirk.

"Such a healthy appetite."

"And I still wonder where it all goes." Both Y/n and the waitress chuckle before she leaves to place the order.

"Oh, and I love you too." Y/n smiles and gently takes Taylor's warm hand.

It's quiet for a while, but Taylor looks at Y/n with a smile. "Lets go on vacation. To the beach."

Y/n lets out a snort and sends her a playful smirk. "You just want to tease me." Taylor gasps and acts hurt, wiping a fake tear from her face.

"Me? I would never! For you to even say that, barbaric!" Y/n looks at her before giggling and shaking her head.

"My fluffy dorky girl." Taylor smiles and leans over to kiss her girlfriend softly.

"Your dorky fluffy girl..." she says softly.