Faithfully.... Not (2)

So Reader_Leeh wanted a part two, where Jade actually tells their friends and family, and let's see how good this comes out.

♡◇♡

~~~

Jade wasn't ready for this. She wasn't prepared, but it was her own fucken fault. She made a ridiculous mistake, and it was time to own up to it. Like she promised Y/n she would. Jesus, she still loved that girl, and wanted to marry her one day, and if this would help in her forgiving her, then she'll do whatever it is for Y/n to forgive her. 

A warm hand gripped the Geordie's as the car stopped in front of the hotel. Here goes nothing. Once they stepped out of the car, they were swamped with paparazzi's and the camera flashes were getting to Jade. But Y/n pulled her close, protecting her girlfriend and lead her inside the enormous hotel. "You okay?" Jade looked up at Y/n, who gave her a worried look. Ugh, this woman deserved more than her. The singer nodded, and Y/n gave her a small smile.

They both took the elevator to the eight floor, and walked to the girls rooms. Jade let out a nervous breath, and Y/n gently gripped her hand, pressing a kiss to the singers knuckles. Yea, she really didn't deserve her. "You ready?" With a shaky nod, Y/n knocked on the door. Here goes nothing.

"Ahhh the love birds!" Jesy fluttered her eyelashes and fanned herself before pulling Jade in for a hug, which caysed the singer's stomach flip.

"I thought you were spending the day together while you're here?" Perrie asked as the three girls sat down on the bed, and Y/n took the chair from the desk. She pulled Jade on her lap, which made Y/n even more nervous.

"We are, but something happened, and Jade needs to tell you something. But, you ladies need to promise me, no yelling. Got it?"

"Are you having a babe?"

"Perrie...." Jesy shook her head, smacking her friends arm, but she was thinking that as well.

"Well, when she tells us not to scream, I'm thinking-"

"IcheatedonY/n." She rushed out, the blonde singer stopped talking and turned towards her friend.

"Say what baba?"

"I cheated on Y/n..." it's quiet for a few minutes and both Y/n and Jade with they could know what they were thinking.

"Are you broken up?"

"No, but I wanted Jade to tell you, her parents and my parents..."

"Why Jade?"

Tears welled up in the singers eyes as she shook her head, "I don't know," was mumbled, as sob escaped her mouth. Y/n held her close and kissed her forehead softly, trying to get the singer to calm down.

"You honestly don't deserve her." Someone told her, and all Jade could do was nod and mumbled an, "I know."

"We love you Jade, but you fucked up, big time, and it'll take a while for us to not see you as a cheater, but we're still here for you, okay?" The singer nodded and gave them a small smile.

"Are you gonna tell the fans?"

"Fuck no, are you kidding, they would be harsher than anyone else and there's no way in hell am I subjecting her to that. Your fans are fucken crazy."

"And that's why we love them."

"Who's getting told next?"

"Her parents, then tonight we're FaceTiming my parents. Better to do it all in one day."

"Will it be before or after dinner?"

"Before, parents have to be at court early tomorrow, so hopefully when we do talk to them, they'll be rushing for work, and it hopefully will go over their heads somehow. Did you wanna have dinner after?"

"Yea, a nice meal after a horrible day... right Jade?" The singer nods with a small smile. They talk for a while more, making plans for the night before telling the girls, they had to leave. They all hug, which gives Jade a bit of strength to face her parents.

Like when they arrived, the paparazzi's were waiting, but again, Y/n protected her girlfriend and helped her into the car. Once they drove off, Jade relaxed a bit, but started to wonder how her mom would take it, and just hoped she didn't disown her after.

Well, she didn't disown her, but yelled at her daughter, asking her how stupid she could've been, while apologizing to Y/n for having a stupid daughter. "Momma Thirlwall, stop, please." The mother sighed and left to make some tea, otherwise she would've yelled some more. But Y/n never left Jade's side, and held the singer close as she cried.

After her mom cooled down, she apologized to her daughter, but kept asking why, which she never got the answer too.

They stayed for a while, Jade falling asleep in Y/n's lap, which Y/n loved and didn't want to really disturb her sleep, but they needed to get back to Jade's home so she could call her parents before they went out for dinner.

Once the singer was awake, they quickly said bye, and Jade was told that if she ever hurt Y/n again, then she would be disowned.

Now, when they told Y/n's parents, they firstly blamed their own daughter, which made Jade upset and told them it was her fault, and like her bandmates, questioned why. And again, no answer was given. Of course they were upset, but told Jade if she needed to talk, she could call anytime.

"I like your parents." Y/n chuckled and kissed the singer's forehead.

"Yea, me too." It get's quiet for a while, and Jade starts to fall asleep, but when Y/n starts to move around, she sits up, before slowly getting up.

"I know this didn't really fix anything, but I do love you, and thank you, for not breaking up with me."

"I love you too, and I just couldn't break up with you, I couldn't see thst for us... just please, don't do it again..."

"I won't be stupid next time, especially when I have you..." Y/n smiled and kissed Jade's forehead softly.

"Go get dressed, I'm starving." Jade chuckled and nodded, rushing off to get dressed because she was hungry too. It'll take a little while long, but both ladies knew they would be okay.

Sucky part two, but you got it....