Coming back

This is kinda like the Hermione gifs I posted, but not like them. Lol, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

Y/n drove her car down the streets, looking around at the houses that never changed. Of course it hasn't changed though. It's fucken Riverdale. Nothing ever changes.

It was a Friday night, and even though she should be at home unpacking, she wanted and needed a burger and milkshake from Pop's. God, that's the only thing she missed from this shitty town. And the reason she only came back, was because of her daughter. Los Angeles was too grown up for her little girl, and even with all the shit that's been happening in Riverdale, she rather raise her daughter there, than anywhere else.

She looked in the rearview mirror and smiled, seeing the two year old passed out in her car seat. She turned into the gravel parking lot and came to a stop in front. It was pretty packed, but that was because it was Friday, and of course, this was the go to spot back in the day. So of course it was gonna be one now.

She closed her door after she grabbed her purse, then setting it on the roof. She opened the back door and gently woke her daughter, who whined and held her hands put for her momma to pick her up. Y/n smiled and pulled her daughter in her arms, who was back out in a few seconds. With her hips, she closed the car door and grabbed her purse, pressing the car key button to lock it.

She pushed the door open to the diner before walking up to the counter, smiling when Pop Tate smiled at her and came around the counter to hug her. "Y/n? My God, you grown! And look at you, lookin' gorgeous darlin'." She rolled her eyes and laughed, shaking her head and smiling.

"Y/n?" She turned and looked at Alice, giving her a small smile before the blonde headed woman pulled her in for a tight hug.

"Hi doll, great to see you too." Y/n chuckled as she kissed Alice's forehead before stepping back. She looked behind the blonde and smiled at Fred, who kissed her forehead and pulled her in for a hug, minding the little girl in her arms.

"Hi Freddie." He chuckled and pulled back, shaking his head.

"I haven't heard that for years." She smiles and winks at him.

"Well, I hope not, that was only my nickname for you."

"Well well well, look at what the cat dragged in, isn't it Miss Nerdy girl herself, Y/n Y/l/n. And with a little girl no less." She smirked and turned to the voice as she rolled her eyes.

"F.P. Jones. The only man I ever loved, and ever will love. Still with the serpents?" She nodded towards the group that was looking over at them. He nodded and laughed.

"I'm the king actually, well, was, my song F.P. Jones Jr. took over." He points towards the kid in the booth and she smiles at him. "Still have your jacket?" She scoffs and rolls her eyes.

"How dare you think I don't. It's actually at home right now. Though, I may need a knew one soon, it's getting pretty worn out." She shrugs as he smiles.

"I think I got an extra one laying around, come to the Whyte Wyrm anytime and we can look through the closet together, like old times." She gets the hint but shakes your head.

"Mm, darling if only." She looked at Hermione and smiled. The only girl she ever wanted, but after seeing her kiss Fred then Forsythe, she knew she was never gonna be able to have her. And she was a nerd. Nerds don't ever get the girl's.

"Y/n."

"'Mione. Looking beautiful as always. How are you?"

"Good, and you? Beautiful little girl." Y/n kissed her daughter head and smiled.

"She's my little angel. I'd probably be dead without her. And I'm okay, not looking forward to unpacking but I'll get it done."

"You're staying?" She looks at Alice and nods as she smiles.

"Yep, decided to raise her here."

"Do you have a girlfriend?" She raises her eyebrow at Alice, sending her a small smirk.

"Why? Auditioning for the part?" Alice blushes and looks away, as she clears her throat. Y/n chuckles and shakes her head. "No, I don't."

She turns and looks around, not seeing a familiar red head. "No Penelope?" They groan, causing Y/n to raise her eyebrow.

"She's a Blossom now Y/n, we're peasants compared to her." Y/n rolled her eyes at the Latina's words. "She was my other nerdy friend, and besides you guy's, she was nice to me and I was nice to her, she was sweet and kind and I miss her." She sent them a scowl as Pop came put with a bag for Y/n.

"Here you go doll, on thge house."

"Awe pop, you didn't need too!" She kissed his cheek and set the bag down as she readjusted her daughter.

"You can go see her, she's still at her home."

"Probably will. But I want to know more about you. I know you must have kids, heck, I can see them all in you." Alice chuckles and pats Betty's shoulder.

"This is my daughter Betty and her... boyfriend Jughead." Y/n raised her eyebrow at the hesitation, sending the grown woman a small smirk.

"Are you forgetting that you and FP had-"

"Y/n!" Alice gave her a panicked looked, as her daughter looked up at her mom. Y/n hums before looking at Fred who nods at Hermione.

"My son is sitting with the Lodge's and Veronica, Hermione's daughter is dating him."

"Wow, it's almost like high school again." She hums and shakes her head as she smiles. "And let me guess, the red head with her arm around the pinked haired girl is Pen's daughter?" FP nods and sighs.

"Yep, Cheryl Blossom and Toni Topaz, crazy combo but they're cute together and growing strong. Jason... we lost Jason this year." The group looks sad and Y/n sees Cheryl look down and her girlfriend kiss her cheek.

"Do I wanna know?" She asks in a soft voice but they shake their head and she nods.

"Mi amor?" Y/n's eyes rake over Hiram's, sending him a small smile.

"Nice to see you again Hiram. Still a asshole?" The room gasps, as he chuckles but he leans into kiss her cheek.

"You know me hun."

"Indeed I do." Y/n looks at Hermione before she hums. "I think it's time for me to go, it's way past this ones bed time. Hopefully I'll see you soon." Y/n turns to look at Alice and smiles. "If you ever want to come over, feel free too, I would love the company, same house, never sold it, couldn't really." She blushes and nods, before sinking into the booth as Betty looks at her mom with wide eyes.

Y/n kissed Fred's forehead, and then Forsythe cheek. He kisses her forehead in return before going back to sit with the gang. She leans forward and gently kisses Hermione's cheek. Whispering 'be safe' in her ear and then kissing Hiram's cheek. She pulls out money for the burgers and puts it in the tip jar before grabbing the bag and walking out of the diner, knowing she left many questions behind. But she also knows she be asked a lot tomorrow when she turns up at the high school.

After she gets her daughter in her car seat, she puts the burger in the chair and starts her car, heading home.

Honestly, it was good to be back, but it's gonna be hell tomorrow.

Okay, backstory. Y/n is gay, and the only guy she's ever liked was F.P. but she mostly liked Penelope, and Alice likes Y/n, a lot.