I'm So Gay

So Marr__7 wanted Barbara Palvin. Don't know who she really is except a model, but she does look familiar but not in a model sort of way, but in movies sort of way, anyways hope this is okay.

♡◇♡

~~~

Y/n sat in the dressing room, nervously picking at her nails, as she waited to be called. Being the new up and coming model, was nerve-wracking, especially when most models are bitches and think you're trying to steal from them. But Y/n's manager, who's her sister, has done a kick ass job of getting her to the right places and she honestly deserves a vacation cause wow.

Today, Y/n was doing a photo shoot for Sports Illustrated with Barbara Palvin and she was fucken nervous. She heard different stories about her. Most of them were lies though, but some of the lies, were believable, and if some of her most trusted friends weren't her friends, she would probably be fucked.

"Y/n!" Hearing her sister's voice, she looked up and saw her sister's head peaking inside the tent. "They're ready." Y/n took a deep breath, before standing up and walking out of the tent. It was unusually cool out, so Y/n knew the water was gonna be cold as well and she dreaded that part.

She saw the photographer waiting for her, and her breath hitched when Y/n saw Barbara talking with a make-up artist. "Jesus... I'm so gay..." she mumbles, Lisa, her sister, busting out laughing amd gently urging Y/n to walk forward.

Barbara smiles at Y/n, before looking back at her make-up artist, missing the dopey smile Y/n gives her. "Damn, you already wanna U-haul with her?" Y/n smacks her sister's arm and glares at her, earning a smirk from her sister.

"Bitch."

"I know." Lisa gives Y/n a smug smile before moving at of the way for Y/n's make-up artist.

"Alright ladies, I just want you to hold hands while you walk into the ocean." The two model's nod and Barbara comes over to Y/n, holding out her hand. Desperately trying to stop the sweat that comes to her hand, she quickly wipes them on her stomach, behold holding the model's warm hand. Y/n lets Barbara take the lead, and gently lets her pull her into the ocean, which was really cold to Y/n.

Instantly, she shivers and goose bumps appear all over her body. The goddess like model frowns and wraps her arms around Y/n, making another shiver run through Y/n's body.

"You okay?" Y/n nods and leans into the model before they continue getting deeper.

"Fucken cold.. fucken sister.. fucken modeling agency..." Y/n mumbled, Barbara giggling a bit and rubbing Y/n's back.

"At least we aren't actually taking a dip.." she shrugs her shoulders and Y/n laughs loudly.

"If he made us do that, I'd give him a bikini and make him get in this water." Both girl's chuckle, as the photographer tells them to stop and turn towards each other and to hold each other.

Jesus her body is warm... Y/n hums and nuzzles the model's neck. Barbara holds Y/n close against her and kisses her forehead.

When he says they could come in, Y/n sprints out of the water, making her sister and other model laugh. Next, he instructs Y/n to lie down in the sand and for Barbara to lean over her. And that's when Y/n realizes the photographer hates her. He must hate her cause these poses are too sexual? Maybe? Who really knows cause Y/n is loving and hating it.

"Hi.." Y/n sends Barbara a small giggle, which the model returns with a wink.

"Okay, Barbara, a kiss on the cheek please!" She nods and places a tender kiss on Y/n's cheek. A bright red blush spreads across Y/n's face.

Thankfully, the camera guy calls it quits and Y/n quickly walks back to her tent to change. She changes into her regular clothes just as Barbara peeks her head in.

"Hi."

Y/n smiles and puts her phone in her bag. "Hi."

"Do you wanna grab lunch?" Y/n's surprised by this, but nods and takes the models outstretched hand. The smile that comes from Barbara melts Y/n's heart, and she lets the model pull her away. She's so gay. But she loves it.