New Teacher

Requested by OperationSwanQueen who wanted Sandra Bullock and this story will contain age difference, so if that's not your scene, skip forward.

♡◇♡

~~~

She was nervous and excited for her first day of being an official teacher. Ever since she was little, she always wanted to teach, she loved learning and loved school and even though other kids made fun of her for it, she still followed her dream.

She made sure everything was in it's place and every desk had their own crayons and a stack of paper in the middle. She looked at the white-board and bit her lip, quickly erasing her name before rewriting it again.

Looking at the clock, she sighed, 20 minutes until they came in. She heard kids playing outside, screams and laughter echoing throughout the halls as she waited. But, a knock on her door, made her freeze, before rushing over to open the door, her mouth dropping a bit seeing Sandra Bullock and her son standing in front of her.

The actress smiled and took her glasses off, extending a hand out for Y/n to shale, which she immediately did.

"Good morning, and I'm sorry this is rushed and I never do this, but is it possible for you to keep him a few minutes after school? Something happened on set and it's all-"

"Hey hey. Miss Bullock, please don't worry okay? I'd be more than happy to watch your son-"

"What about sissy?" Her son looks at Y/n before looking at his mom, who looks at you, but you send her a reassuring smile.

"I can watch them both, no problem." She relaxes and smiles widely as her son leans back against his mom.

"Thank you, you have no idea how much this means to me!" She kneels down and smiles at her son, taking his hands in hers. "Okay, so you Laila are gonna come here after school okay? And mommy will be here as soon as she can. You be a good boy for Mrs..." she looks up at Y/n and smiles.

"Miss Y/n."

"Be good for Miss Y/n and keep your sister safe and calm, okay?" He nods and smiles before turning to look at his teacher.

"May I put my stuff down?" Y/n smiles and nods.

"Of course! Go ahead and find your desk real quick." The two watch him search for his desk before looking at each other.

"Again, I can't tell you how much I appreciate this and it should only be 15 minutes tops."

"Please don't worry. They'll be safe with me, I promise. Don't rush to get over here either, but please do call if you might be a little later than normal. You should have my number on the paper that was mailed home days ago." Sandra nodded and by then Louis came back and looked up at his mom. She smiled down at him and kissed his forehead, before telling him to be good.

"See you after and if it runs longer, I'll text. Thank you again!" She walks away quickly, and Y/n watched her leave, until the bell rang, making her jump a bit. She stood by the door and greeted the kids that came in, taking a deep breath before she walked in and introduced herself.

{{ After school... }}

Y/n was happy that her first day of being a teacher was so successful. The kids were happy and so sweet to her and she already adored them all.

As she was making plans for the week, Sandra walked in and her kids ran up to her, attaching themselves to her side. Y/n smiled and walked up to the teacher, sending her a bright smile. "Everything go okay today?"

"Yea, thank goodness. Were they okay?"

"Perfect, and great manners too." Y/n chuckled with a smile. She looks at her kids and smiled, telling them to get their things ready.

"I know this is weird and I'm really older than you, with kids no less, but would you, if you can, get a coffee with me?"

"A coffee, or a date coffee?"

"Date coffee?"

Y/n raises her eyebrow and crosses her arms with a smile. "You don't sound to sure."

"Would you turn me down if it was a date coffee?"

"No."

"Then yes, a date coffee." Y/n nodded as the kids came back with a smile.

"You have my number, text me when and the time and I'll be there." She smiled softly at the actress, who had a wide smile on her face, showing her white teeth.

"Great! Text you soon. Say bye!"

"Bye Miss Y/n!" Both of them say at the same time as they walk away with their mom as Y/n leans against the wall. She blushed deeply when Sandra looked over her shoulder and sent her a wink, quickly walking inside and sitting behind her desk. If this ever goes anywhere, hopefully her family doesn't tell Sandra that Y/n has liked her since she was little.