Surprise!

The second request by BeatriceGrant501 hope you like it!

If you don't know who this is, it's Octavia from The 100

♡◇♡

~~~

It's not how she would've like to be woken up, especially on her birthday. But at least it wasn't some horrible way. Even though it kinda was when her alarm clock was set on her day off.

When she sat up and only heard silence, she was puzzled. She couldn't hear pots and pans banging around, and it was still early, so where was Marie?

Sliding out of bed and putting her sleep shorts on, she wondered down stairs and looked around for any sign of her wife, but she found none. Y/n knew Marie didn't have to work, and would never go anywhere on her day off because she enjoys laziness.

And it was her birthday...

Y/n sighed as she plopped down on their couch and leaned back.

"Well this sucks..." she mutters as she grabbed the remote and turned the tv on. Marie promised she wouldn't forget her birthday, not again. Not like last year. Especially when Y/n spent over two hours at a restaurant, by herself, all dressed up waiting for her. Oh, she was very pissed when she got home. And Marie learned that she needed a new couch that week.

And same thing was gonna happen tonight.

Y/n walked to the kitchen, making herself a quick breakfast of leftover pizza. Which, for some reason, tasted better cold.

She quickly ran up to get her phone, knowing her mom would be calling soon. Of course, she checked it and was surprised to see Marie's name pop up on the screen. She smiled and quickly looked at the message, but her smiles turned into a frown when it said she wouldn't be home till late tonight. So, she sent a message back, telling her not to come home at all.

She had expected a text, or even a call, but never got one, which made her even more pissed off. At least it wasn't their anniversary..

Y/n laid against the couch and sighed. She felt like crying, but she wasn't going too. Hell, even her own mom forgot her birthday once, but she was like six, it didn't matter then, and she guessed it didn't matter now. She closed her eyes and decided to take a nap, maybe when she woke up, Marie would be home early and they would spend the rest of the day together. She doubted, but she never knew.

{{ Four hours later...}}

Her four hour nap was nice and refreshing, but her mood again turned to shit when no one, not even her mom had texted her. Yea, now she was pissed. But fuck it. Maybe she should put on her black v-neck dress and go out to a bar, get mildly drunk, call Marie then come home and pass out.

It was barely 1 and she didn't know what to do. She was bored and a horny, hence the horrible wake up call.

***

Just as she was about to go lay on bed, her phone pinged, making her roll her eyes. It was nearly 7 and now someone texts her? She picked it up and glared at the screen that showed her wife's number. But when she opened it, there was nothing there. So, she ignored it. But before she could put her phone down, it started to ring, Alycia's picture popping up.

"Hell-"

"Y/n! Something happened to Marie, get down here!" Her cell disconnects and she immediately starts panicking. Putting her shoes on and luckily already having a bra on before she runs out the door, to her car.

She tried not to cry as she got to the location they were filming from, which was an inside studio, and rushed out of her car in tears.

"SURPRISE!" They yelled when she ran in, making her scream and nearly fall over.

Marie immediately ran over to her wife, pulling her in for a tight hug as Y/n cried into her shoulder.

"Baby, I'm sorry..."

"No..." Y/n pushes her away and glares at her, crossing her arms and Marie knows. "You're a fucken asshole! And I actually thought you got hurt! Why didn't you just text me and tell me the truth? I was so scared..." Y/n whimpers the last part quietly, Marie's arms wrapping around her wife's waist and holding her close.

"I'm sorry... I just wanted to surprise you. I'm so sorry baby."

"Fucken surprised me alright... asshole." Marie chuckled and kissed her wife's forehead. Y/n looked up and glared at her friend's as she backed away from her wife. "You're all asshole." They all laugh, walking over to hug the birthday girl before they hand her a dress to change into.

Halfway through the party, Marie pulls her wife to the side and pulls her in for a soft kiss, smiling when a blush pops up on Y/n's cheeks. "Having fun?" Y/n nods and hums, kissing her cheek softly before taking a drink from her cup.

"I do. And thank you. I'm sorry I got mad at you earlier. But you're sleeping on the couch." She pecks her lips before walking away with a smirk while Marie stands there shocked at first, before pouting.

Maybe next time, just spend the day at home and wake her up in an exciting way...