Jealousy Overload

Requested by Vampiremate08 who wanted Fleur x Reader x Tonks shot where they get jealous when Y/n talks to someone else, and they have a fight, then they ignore the reader for a week, but when they see her talking woth someone else, and get jealous again and go to get their girl. Hope you like, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

They weren't jealous people. They swore they weren't. They just didn't like people talking to their girlfriend. Sometimes Y/n was naive and too trustworthy, which lead her to come crying home sometimes saying that the guy or girl kissed her and that they yelled at her for leading them on. It hurt all three ladies, but pissed Fleur and Tonks off more than anything.

"You need to stop accepting numbers from strangers Y/n." Tonks took the number from her hands and ripped it up, causing her girlfriend to frown, and her heart to flutter.

"I'm sorry... I just thought-"

"He was being nice? Probably, but usually when people hand you their numbers, it's for going out on a date later." Y/n nodded and let out a sigh, crossing the street when the light changed. She followed behind her two girlfriends, not knowing why they both were so upset. She loved making new friends, they knew that. And it wasn't like she would leave them for anyone else, they should know that. Her eyes widen as she stopped in her tracks, people behind her grumbling before moving around her. They do know she loved them and only them right? It's impossible for them not to.  They're practically married for Christ sake!

"Y/n!" Her head popped up at Fleur's voice, and she quickly scrambles to catch up with them. The French witch gently takes her girlfriend's hand and gives it a gentle squeeze. "We just want you safe amour." Fleur's accent was strong, but Y/n understood.

The three ladies are all silent again, before Y/n spoke up. "You don't have to worry about me you know." She tells them with a smile, hoping they would understand, but Tonks lets out a snort and shakes her head, her hair turning red from her anger.

"Apparently we do, or you would be off who knows where with a stranger! We've been telling you not to take numbers from strangers Y/n, but you still do it! Either you just don't want to listen, or you just like pissing us off!"

"I just like making friends! What's wrong with that? Why do you both get so jealous about it!?"

"Because they don't just want to be friends with you!"

"But that doesn't mean anything to me and you should trust and believe me. You shouldn't be jealous if you trust me." Y/n looks down and pulls out her phone. "But I guess you don't..." Y/n gives them a sad smile, before walking back the way she came, her hand with her phone going to her ear as she ducks her head.

"Tonks..."

"Don't... lets just... go home." Fleur holds onto her girlfriend's hand, hoping they didn't just break up with Y/n over something stupid.

~~~

A week.

It's been a week since Tonks and Fleur spoke or even seen Y/n, and they were getting antsy. Hermione came by the first night, giving them a sad smile as she gathered up some clothes for Y/n, telling the two Y/n was devastated and didn't know what to do. Was blaming herself for the whole fight.

"If you loved her, you would go after her. Just not now... tomorrow." The two hugged their friend before she left, both vowing to each other that they would go see their girlfriend and bring her home.

Only, it didn't happen.

They had every intention of going over to Mrs. Weasley's house, but, they just didn't go. Yes, they missed their beautiful girlfriend more than anything, but they couldn't go get her, at least not yet.

But, they didn't expect a call from Hermione or Mrs. Weasley yelling at them for basically ditching their girlfriend, who thought they broke up. "We just-"

"If you two don't come get your girl, I will come over myself and smack some sense into you!"

"Yes ma'am." They jumped when they heard the dial tone, hanging up the phone and looking at each other.

"Y/n knows how we feel Fleur..."

"Oui, but she just loves people amour. We can't fault her for that. She doesn't know what she does. We did the same, no?" Tonks smiled at the memory and nodded.

"Yea, we did."

"Nous sommes stupides..." Tonks chuckled and pulled Fleur in for a tight hug.

"Yea, we are stupid."

The next day, they head over to the Weasley house, surprised to see a bunch of people there. But, their eyes zone in on Y/n and a few gentlemen around her. She was laughing at something one of them said, and soon that jealousy bubble popped up again.

The two women stalked (Tonks stalked over while Fleur slowly walked) over to the group, Y/n letting out a squeak when she felt arms wrap around her waist, and a kiss being placed on her neck.

"My love.."

"Mon chéri..." Fleur leaned in and pecked her cheeks before looking at the handsome gentlemen in front of them. "If you please... excuse us..." the men nodded and quickly walked away, but stood in a group, near the three women and watched.

"We're jealous because we love you. We trust you, but not them. And if we didn't do the same thing they did to you, we wouldn't be together. We're stupid. Forgive us, please?" Y/n sighed and nodded, squeaking when Tonks pulled her into a tight hug, and then whimpering when Fleur kissed the breath out of her.

If she gets kisses like that, maybe they could be a bit jealous.