Big Time Crush

Requested by Ace12009 who wanted Y/n is Perrie's twin sister and has a daughter, and Jesy has a crush on Y/n the first day they meet.

♡◇♡

~~~

Jesy, Jade and Leigh Anne were walking around the amusement park, with smiles on their faces. It's been so long since they could just forget about work, and have fun, just becoming a kid for the day. And of course, they may have also been there because they heard Perrie Edwards was there with her twin sister. And you know, if they happen to run into her, it would be a honest surprise.

But it was already middle of the day, the girls were tired and wet from the last ride, and haven't seen the famous singer yet. So, they were giving up hope fast.

"Okay, I needa pee..." Jesy muttered, the girls nodding and following her to the bathroom. It was quiet, the girls waiting for Jesy to finish, and soon, she was coming out of the stall, and washing her hands. But it was that little sniff that made her stop and peek her head back to where the stalls were. This time, she heard a cough, and another sniff, and could tell it was a child, or a very short person, because she couldn't see legs or shoes.

"Jesy! Hurry your arse up!" She frowned and walked over to her friends, giving them a glare.

"There's either a kid or short person crying in the stall, and I don't know what to do." Leigh-Anne raised her eyebrow, while Jade frowned and walked over to the stall.

"Um... hello?" Jade gently knocked on the stall, the room getting eerily quiet, before they see feet pop down and the door slowly opening. All three women gasp when they realize who's child this was, because she looks exactly like her mom.

"I can't find my momma or aunty, and she always told me not to talk to strangers because they could be dangerous..." the little girl whispered quietly, Jesy frowning at how scared she was.

"Your mom taught you the right thing. How about we help you look for your mom? Do you remember her number?" The little girl nodded, and the three women smiled.

"But she and aunty left their phones in the car because they didn't want to ruin my special day." Their frowns came back, all looking at each other before Jesy bit her lip.

"How about we walk outside and sit on the benches, and Leigh-Anne will get someone to call your mom over the speakers, okay?" The little girl bit her lip, before nodding, and gently took Jesy's hand. They walked outside, and sat on the bench by the restrooms, Leigh-Anne immediately going in search of a worker.

"What are your names?"

"I'm Jade, that's Jesy, and the other person was Leigh-Anne."

"Those are pretty names. I'm Zahra."

"Zahra's a pretty name. Hmm, Jade, have you ever met any Zahra's before?"

"No, I don't think I've have, a unique and beautiful name." The little girl smiles and looks out to see if she sees her mom anywhere. Jade spots Leigh-Anne first, two guys in tow, and on their walkies.

"They found her mom, she should be here in a few minutes."

"See, they found your mommy and aunty. Told you we'll help you." Zahra smiles and swings her legs, waiting patiently for her mom and aunt. And not even a few minutes later, they see a golf cart zooming down the way, with a blonde and black haired woman.

"Zahra!" The little girl looks up and smiles, running to her mom, who pulls her into a tight hug, her aunt wrapping her arms around her sister and niece. The golf cart zooms away and soon so do the two workers. Y/n and Perrie look up, walking over to the women.

"Thank you so much. I don't even know what happened, one second she was there and the next she was gone and we just both freaked! How can I thank you?" Tears were coming down Y/n's, and it was a really bad time for Jesy to get star struck.

"There's nothing to thank. Jesy heard her crying, and it was kinda weird knocking on the door, but I'm glad I did. We're just glad we were the ones that found her and not someone else."

"Um, are you staying in town or live close to here? I'm performing tomorrow and want to give you VIP tickets. Heck, I'll put you up in a hotel room." Perrie tells them as she rubs her niece's back.

"No no, no hotel room, we're here for a few days and you don't need too-"

"Don't care, may I use your phone so I can call my manager?" Jade quickly hands over her phone and sends the blonde a smile.

"What are your names?" Y/n asks softly, sending them a smile as well.

"I'm Jade, that's Leigh-Anne and that's Jesy."

Jesy watches Y/n was a shy smile, trying not to stare too long at her so Y/n wouldn't think she was a creep. "Would you like to walk with us?" Jesy suddenly blurts out, startling Y/n, Jade and Leigh-Anne. Jesy's eyes widen and all three think that Jesy made it really weird.

"Sure." Y/n replies with a soft smile, shocking all of them.

"Wait, really?" Jesy's shocked face makes Y/n chuckle, but nods.

"Yea, and maybe a few more pairs of eyes and I won't lose her again..." Jesy frown and shakes her head.

"Don't be upset, Jadey lost her brother for an hour and when she had to call her mom to tell her, she was told that he was with her. It honestly could've happened to anyone anywhere." Y/n smiles and nods, Perrie coming back, handing Jade her phone with a smile.

"When you get to the door, just tell them your names and they'll radio my manager and she'll come and get you."

"Thank you, you really didn't have to do that." Perrie smiles and shrugs her shoulders a bit, Y/n telling her sister they'll walking with the ladies, and Perrie smiles wider.

"Well, I don't know about y'all, but I wanna kick my sisters butt at some games. Jade, will ya help me?" Jades eyes widen, and she immediately nods.

"Oh, you're on, Jesy? Help?" Jesy's eyes widen, and her head starts to nod. Ugh, Jesy's crush is gonna go to far and it's gonna hurt when something happens, but at least it's a crush.