Rainy Sunday

Requested by Mixer18 who wanted Perrie and Lea Michele.

♡◇♡

~~~

The singers were cuddled up in Perrie's bed, loving that it was a cold and rainy Sunday. They hardly got to do this, but when their schedules were in alignment and they actually had free time, the girls (Lea mostly) would fly and meet up. But it's been awhile since they've gotten to just cuddle and lay in bed.

The two mostly dozed off and on all day, Perrie waking them up at noon to eat and both girls sat down and watched whatever was interesting on Netflix.

While Lea was putting the dishes away, Perrie eagerly queued up Glee, and forward it to where Lea wouldn't know at first. She smirked evilly to herself, before it was replaced with a sweet and innocent smile.

"Oh! What we watchin'?"

Perrie chuckled and winked at her. "Come sit and watch. Lea cuddled up to her girlfriend, as Perrie hit play. Lea heard the bell ring before she watched herself come into view. Her eyes widen as she shook her head.

"Nooooooo! We aren't watching this!" Lea whines as she tries to take the remote away, but Perrie wasn't having it.

"But I never got to see it! Please!?" She whines, but Lea shakes her head and pouts, that pout almost giving Perrie's a run for her money.

"Fine, just this episode...." Lea crosses her arms and leans back against the pillows, glaring at the tv, as Perrie squeals and kisses her girlfriends cheek before cuddling up beside her.

But, it didn't go as planned. One episode turned to two, and then to three, and by the time they were close to the fourth season, it was dark and the rain stopped.

"You're an amazing singer." Perrie said as she pressed pause and looked up at her girlfriend. Lea smiled and lean down to connect their lips.

"As are you, and I thank your fans everyday for getting us together." Perrie smiled and cuddled up close, both singers slowly falling asleep and dreaming of a life together.