Surprise, I'm gay!

Requested by Camilaboxer

Hope you like it, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

She didn't think her sister would find out this way, but if her sister would've texted or called, hell even knocked, she wouldn't have, at least, not yet. But here she was. Her younger sister in shock after seeing her older sister kiss a Kardashian.

"Mila, baby?"

"You're kissing a girl..."

"Surprise, I'm gay!" She adds some jazz hads to make it funny, but Camila doesn't laugh and Khloe smacks her arm. "Mila, are you mad?" Her sisters head pops up and her mouth drops a bit as her eyes widen at the question.

"Mad? No! Definitely not that you're gay! Remember, I'm bi, I just, I wish you told me. We tell each other everything..." her sister looks down and starts to play with her fingers. Y/n frowns and walks over to Camila and pulls her in for a tight hug and kisses the top of her forehead.

"I'm sorry bug.. I was scared, but I shouldn't have because you are so kind and understanding and you are the greatest sister anyone could as for." Camila blushes and wraps her arms around Y/n's waist and squeezes her tightly.

"I love you." Y/n smiles and kisses Camila's forehead as she mutters, "I love you too," against it.

"Can I introduced you to her?" Camila looks up and nods her head eagerly, and Y/n has to stop her from giving herself whiplash. "Come on dork." She takes Camila's hand and walks over to her girlfriend who gives her a supportive smile.

"Camila, this is my beautiful girlfriend Khloe, love this is my amazing and supportive sister who I love dearly, Camila." Khloe holds her hand out, and Camila eagerly takes it and shakes it.

"Nice to meet you Khloe."

"You too Camila, it's an honor to finally meet you. Y/n has told me many great things about you and I'm sorry we haven't meet sooner, that was particularly my fault." Camila blush and shakes her head.

"No no, don't worry. At least we're meeting now and not years down the road when you're getting married or somthing." Camila lets out an awkward laugh, while both women blush and laugh with her. Y/n pulls her sister in for another hug and kisses the top of her forehead.

"So, now that everything's done. Why are you here, cause I know your schedule by heart. Is everything okay? Did Matt do something? Or is it just stress?"

"Um... all three? I don't know," Camila mutters as she hides her face against Camila's stomach and grips onto her sister's shirt.

"Come on, lets go lay down okay?" Camila nods as Khloe smiles and kisses Y/n's forehead.

" Would you like some tea Camila?"

"Uh, yes please." Khloe smiles and walks into the kitchen as Y/n takes her sister and heads upstairs to her bedroom.

"She's good, I like her." Y/n chuckles and nods.

"Me too. Come on, lets get you changed." Y/n takes out an oversized sweatshirt and sleep shorts and sends Camila into the bathroom with the clothes, returning later clothed and looking comfy and tired. Y/n gets into bed and pats the spot next to her, Camila quickly scrambling in and cuddling up to her.

"Talk to me baby," Y/n pleads softly.

"I'm just tired and with having to always stay hydrated is a struggle because sometimes I just forget and when I do remember it's not enough to help so I forget again and then I end up disappointing people and I hate that feeling and then Matt, he wants to move forward in our relationship but I'm scared cause I still have feelings for her," she takes a deep breath and keeps going, "and it's hard cause she's with him and she's still mad at me and it hurts and I just want her back. But then Matt's like, wants more than what we have, and I told him this was suppose to be just a PR stunt but he made me fall for him and now it's hard to just back away and the stress is getting to my head and my period and shit is skipping and no I'm not pregnant because I haven't slept with Matt for three months and you usually call or something but you've been so busy and when mamá said you were home I came over so you could help me and I miss you!" Camila lets out a sob and cries into Y/n's chest and she feels slightly horrible to laughing at her sister, but her rambles is so cute.

"It's okay Mila, I'm here. Breath baby girl. I'm here." She gently rubs her sisters back as she cries, but she does calm down after a few minutes, and by the time she's stopped, Khloe came up with the tea and places it on the nightstand then slips in behind Y/n and gently rubs her back.

"Drink your tea baby, it'll make you feel better." Camila shakes her head, not wanting to move from the warm spot, but finally agrees when her mouth starts to dry and luckily the teas cooled off so she can drink it easily.

Khloe gets up and walks to the bathroom and comes back out with a wet wash rag and hands it to her girlfriend. She wipes her sisters face before kissing her nose, causing Camila to scrunch up her nose. "Thank you." She rasps.

"What can I do bug? You came here for a reason other than to get a hug." Camila looks a bit guilty as she looks at Khloe, who gives her an encouraging smile.

"Come with me? On tour please? I mean, if you don't want too it's fine. I just miss you and you help so much and you're able to calm me.and if you're there-"

"Mila! Breathe baby..." Camila takes a breath and smiles embarrassingly.

"Yea, I'll come with you, of course. Remember, I can write anywhere."

"But what about Khloe and True?"

"I can fly out for a week then fly back. With or without True. If you need your sister Camila, I'm not gonna keep her from you. I need my sisters at times too, even if they are bitches." Camila smiles and leans against Y/n and lets out a deep breath. "Thank you." Y/n chuckles and kisses her sisters forehead.

"Nap bug, and then we'll eat, call mom and you can help me pack." Camila nod and cuddles up against Y/n and is soon out like a light.

After a few minutes, Y/n gently and slowly turns so she's able to see Khloe. "Thank you." Khloe rolls her eyes and presses her lips against her wonderful girlfriends.

"I love you."

"I know. I love you too. I can't wait to introduce you to the rest of the family. I know they'll love you."

"Hopefully they'll call or knock first." The two share a laugh before cuddling up and falling asleep.