Jealousy sucks

Requested by LilaDoesFanfics who wants a Jealous Natasha Romanoff. Hope you like it, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~•~•~

People should know her already. She's extremely jealous, and protective of what's hers, so when people start touching, they better watch out. So when people unknown to her, are walking up to her girlfriend, and they start flirting they better make sure their insurance is up to date because people are gonna get hurt.

"Jesus, stop looking like a jealous girlfriend Nat." Clint chuckles as he grabs his drink and takes a sip, but Natasha rolls her eyes and scoffs.

"Not jealous, and I trust her, but not him. He's known as a player Clint."

"But you don't have to worry because your girlfriend is so in love with you. I mean, look at his face," both of them stare at the unknown Shield agent and a smiling Y/n. The guy looked bored while Y/n was smiling happily, and talking a mile a minute. "Pretty sure she's talking about you. Don't be jealous." He grabs his cup and whistles loudly, catching Y/n's attention. "Your girl needs you!" Y/n's eyes light up, turning back to the guy for a second before she hops off the stool and walks over to her.

Clint gave Nat a chuckle before walking off, just as Y/n skipped over and sat down next to the assassin. "Hi love," she mumbled softly, Natasha scrunching up her nose at the nickname, but Y/n merely chuckles and kissed her girlfriend's cheek. "You okay?"

Natasha just smiles and gives her a nod, but the warning look from Y/n makes her think otherwise. The woman leans forward as she wraps her arms across her girlfriend's waist and whispers into her ear, "you may want to think about telling me the truth, because even though you're a trained assassin, I will and can stop sex between us." Y/n leans back with a smirk and leans against the bar table. Nat, who was glaring, sighs heavily before taking a gulp of her drink.

"I was jealous." Y/n gave her a confused look, not knowing why. "Hun, do you not know women and men come up to you flirting all the time? It's like you're a bug light and they're the bugs. And honestly, at first, it was amazing because when they came up to you, you would introduce me as your girlfriend, and you still do now, but it's hard when people still come up to you, flirting and still know I'm your girlfriend. I don't know if you notice, and I certainly don't mind, but you're kinda a flirt at heart. And it's hard and lately, I'm been getting jealous. And I'm so-" she shuts up when Y/n kisses her, deeply and passionately, but Natasha doesn't mind and just pulls her close.

"I'm sorry," she mutters when they break the kiss for air, "I really didn't know I was being flirty, Tony said something before but I thought he was joking and just rolled my eyes. I love you and only you Natty. You're my one and only and I can't imagine my life without you by my side... forgive me please?" Natasha looks at Y/n and smiles.

"Always malyshka (baby girl)." Y/n blushes at the nickname and presses her lips against her girlfriend's and hugs her tightly."

"Look at the lovely couple everyone!" Tony yells out, and while Natasha flips him off, Y/n ducks her head, hiding it against her girlfriends shoulder.

"I love you..." Nat hears Y/n whisper, causong her to wrap her arms around her girlfriend, holding her tightly.

"I love you too, forever and always malyshka."