Sensitive reminders

Requested by drunkingly, hope it's okay

Requested by drunkingly, hope it's okay. Also, trigger warning, there's gonna be mention of rape but I'm not gonna go into any details and shaming of different kinds, just a lot of hurtful things.

♡◇♡

~~~

The day started out pretty normal. The two girlfriend's woke up early, had some fun before showering and having Y/n make breakfast. The day was a lazy one, Y/n scheduling time off work to spend with Kendall before she had to go to Milan for some fashion thing.

But as noon came around, Kendall started to nitpick at stuff around the house. It wasn't anything big, mostly a blanket that wasn't being used, was on the love seat and was pushed down in the cushions. Or a few plates from breakfast that weren't clean, but that was from Kendall pulling here away and Y/n forgetting. It wasn't anything bad, but Y/n should've known it was gonna get worse.

Walking into the kitchen, Y/n grabbed a bottle of water, nearly screaming when Kendall barged into the kitchen, slamming her hand down on the counter. "Are you a fucken gold digger?" Y/n's eye's widen, before she gives Kendall a hurtful look.

"Why would you think I was a gold digger? I tell you not to spend money on me, but yet you do it anyways."

"But you still like it. You asked me for a smart watch the other day. And I got it for you!"

"I said, I would like one for my birthday. Not for you to give it to me now. I didn't tell you to get me one now or even to get me one at all. Why are you so mad?"

"'Cause you're a gold digger!" Rolling her eyes, Y/n walked off, hoping to get away from her crazy girlfriend, but Kendall quickly followed after her.

"Tell me the truth Y/n..."

"Ken, I am. I'm not a gold digger. I never cared for your money. The only thing I care about is you. I fell in love with you, not your money. And for you to even think I remotely like your money over you, is ridiculous." Sitting on the bed, Y/n grabbed her phone and tried to ignore her crazy girlfriend.

"You spent almost $1000 dollars yesterday! I bought you a new car, only for you to say I had gotten the wrong color!"

"That was for groceries because your family is coming over for dinner tonight and I was playing with you, even your family could see I was playing with you." She stated calmly as her girlfriend rolled her eyes and sighed loudly.

"How was I suppose to know you were kidding when you were crying. Jesus, why are you so stupid sometimes, I don't get it."

"Wow love, real mature..." she tried not to let the words affect her, but they were already hurting her.

"Like you're any better? You're not mature at all. You hover when my friends are around, and when I ask for some time alone with them, you tear up! When I go to clubs, you worry I'm gonna go off and fuck someone, when I love you and only you. Jesus, and then with food, you seriously need to stop eating so much 'cause you're getting a bit fatter." Y/n stared at Kendall, not believe the words coming out of her mouth.

"Your friends, are my friends too. And of course I'm gonna worry about you cheating, because you did it before. And you know I stress eat. My whole family does it, but unlike them, I can't loose the weight as quickly as they can. And you're the one that's making me stress so much." Y/n states calmly before grabbing her purse and phone and walking out the bedroom. The realization dawns on the model, as she rushes down stairs and grabbing a hold of Y/n.

"Baby-"

"No, don't. It's amazing. You say all this shit now, because your pissed at you have a bank statement and know I have your card and pin. I have never used the money for something other than what you tell me too. And yes, the cheating part I forgave, which honestly I shouldn't have. Not when you brought him home and then while you were passed out drunk, on the bed, he was raping me. I cried out for you, pushed you, scratched you, tried to get you to wake up, only for you to yell at me the next morning from the scratches and bruises." She calmly wipped at her eyes, trying to stop her tears, watching as Kendall's own tears slide down her cheeks.

The two women stared at each other, but Y/n turns away first. "I'm gonna leave, if it's just for tonight, I'm not sure, but I just need to...get away."

"I'm sorry..."

Y/n shook her head as she opened the door.

"You're only sorry that you made me cry. If you actually were sorry, you would've never doubted that I would take your money without asking." She quickly walked out the home, slamming the door shut and walking to her car.

She honestly didn't know where she could go. The sister's would ask questions, but none she would never.

The drive to the hotel wasn't long, but too quiet. She paid for two nights, knowing that she wouldn't be able to go back after a night away. She needed to think and it might be a long while.

Y/n checked her phone, surprised to see a bunch of text messages from the sister's and of course Kendall. Okay, she wasn't surprised about the texts themselves, but not hearing them.

She honestly didn't know what do do, but hopefully the outcome won't be horrible.

And she was gonna find out sooner than later.

Not even a hour after she got there, there was a knock on her door, which Y/n got excited for. Cause it was food! And she was hungry!

But when she opened the door, it wasn't food that was waiting for her, but Kendall with red and puffy eyes. She wasn't gonna turn her away, but she also-

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry and so stupid. Please... please don't leave. I'll do whatever, just please don't leave me..." Kendall broke down crying and Y/n pulled her into her arms, shushing her and reassuring her that she wouldn't.

"Baby, breathe or you're gonna make yourself sick," Kendall nodded and took a deep breath, calming herself down a bit.

"I'm sorry. I never should've said anything. I don't know what happened to my mind. I don't even know why I got so pissed. I'm sorry..." Y/n nodded but didn't say anything, just focused on holding her close. "I love you."

"I love you too, forever and always. Now come on, let's get into bed.. I think we still need to talk, okay?" Kendall nods and Y/n walks her over to the bed, both of them cuddled up next to each other before the talk starts.

There's a lot of crying and pleads for forgiveness, and even though it hurt both of them with the secrets that were revealed, they felt better with each other and not living lies anymore.