Unicorn Head

Requested by 5Hslay97

I don't know if y'all watched Shay's channel, but last year, she ran around naked in L

I don't know if y'all watched Shay's channel, but last year, she ran around naked in L.A. with only a unicorn mask on. So this story is about that.

♡◇♡

~~~

Y/n had the day planned out perfectly. Her parents arrived at LAX near lunchtime, and then she would take them out for lunch before heading home. Of course, they complained the whole drive to the restaurant, about the restaurant and it's staff and the food. Which was really stupid because her and Shay go there all the time, and she never had any problem with it or them. And then she drove them home. Of course, her mom decided to stay at the house instead of a hotel, which was okay...right?

No. No it wasn't okay.

She somehow forgot how much her mom complained and was so close to taking them back to the airport and sending them off. But, she held it in, tightened her hold on the steering wheel and let her mom complain.

A light has just turned red, making Y/n slow down, before stopping. And, it was quiet for a while. And then, then she just happened to look over towards the sidewalk and her eyes nearly popped out of her head. Shay was running around naked with a unicorn mask on her head. And Y/n knew it was Shay because she was with her when she picked out the mask.

"Oh my God! How disgusting! Y/n, how could you live here when that filth is running around like that, hopped up on drugs!?" Y/n's eyes couldn't help but follow Shay, her mom hitting her arm as she scowled at her.

"I ask myself the same thing every time..." she muttered as she looked in the rearview mirror, surprised to see her dad recording the naked woman on his phone. "Dad!" She yelled, her dad dropping the phone as her mom tried to find out what he was doing.

When the light turned green, she took off and hoped she would get home after Shay got home. Much less explaining. Thank God her mom stayed quiet the rest of the way, and they didn't encounter said naked lady anymore.

When Y/n pulled up to her home, she could already feel her mom judging her home, but thankfully never said anything. She give her mom the keys to open the door, and stood back to grab the luggage.

"Dad, you better delete that video..." she gave him a glare that was all to similar to her mom's, but he sighed, took out his phone and deleted it. Y/n smiled and kissed his cheek, before helping him grab her mom's ridiculous amount of luggage and taking it inside.

"-and you should've seen her little boots at that age!" Shay was giggling quietly with Y/n's mom, making her a bit happy, but also embarrassed.

"Shay, dear, can I speak with you in the bedroom please?" Shay smiles and excuses herself, Y/n walking behind her and pushes her into the bathroom once they step into their room.

"Everything okay?"

"Please please please tell me that wasn't you running around naked with a unicorn mask on nearly twenty minutes ago?" Shay gave her an embarrassed smile, but never denied it. "Dammit Shay!"

"My followers wanted me too, they did what I asked and I followed through on it!"

"My dad took a video of you, and thank God I watched him delete it otherwise my parents could be getting a divorce later on! No more naked promises, those are for me and only reserved for me Shay, I mean it." She giggles before nodding and giving Y/n a sweet cheek kiss. "I swear, one of these days, you're gonna kill me..."

"A good way to die." Y/n rolls her eyes.as she walks out and to the living room, Shay trailing behind and gently holding her girlfriends hand.

"Excuse me, but what is this?" Y/n's mom's holding up the unicorn mask and both ladies pale, before Y/n mutters, "fuck," under her breath.