No pranking around the baby

Requested by laurens_weed

Hope you like it, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

Y/n was, in better terms, nervous as fuck. She didn't want the vlog squad, except two people, Liza and Gabby to know she was pregnant. It wasn't because she didn't trust the squad, but she didn't trust them with pranks around her or the baby. But they were family, and she was far enough along for the doctor to say it was okay to announce. So, here they both were, sitting on the couch, with Natalie's arm wrapped protectively around Y/n's stomach, waiting for their friends to get there.

"Are you sure we can't just tell them 18 years down the road, when pranks won't bother me much and won't harm our child? Because if that's an option, tell me now." Natalie just chuckles and kisses her girlfriend's cheek.

"Everything will be okay, and I'll be here to protect you."

"Promise?" Y/n bites her lips, which causes Natalie to lean forward and capture her lips on a soft kiss.

"Promise baby girl." Y/n smiles and presses her lips against Natalie's again, kissing her for a while before pulling away when they both needed to breathe. And that's all it took for Y/n to quickly straddle her girlfriend's lap, and slowly grind into her, earning a loud groan from her girlfriend.

"Natty..." Y/n whined when Natalie held her hips, stopping her.

"No love, they're gonna be here any second." The doorbell rang as if she knew they were there already. Y/n let out a whine before sliding off her girlfriend's lap, and laying out on the couch.

"Hey!" Everyone cheered when Natalie opened the door, earning a blush from Natty, and a eye roll from Y/n.

"Y/nnnnnnnnnnnnn!" Liza called out, running to her friend, about to jump on her, but Y/n yells no jumping on her stomach because she wasn't feeling well. With a pout, Liza patted her stomach before hugging Y/n tightly.

"Hey babes." Y/n sat up and hugged Gabbie, hugging the girl tight before Liza giggles and joins in for the hug.

"Jesus Y/n, stealing my girl." She smirked and sent him a wink.

"You know it. Stealing Gabbie and Liza and Natalie and I will be in a foursome. And I could fuck them all better than you or anyone could." He chuckles and shakes his head.

"Sure Y/n."

"I took Natalie from you didn't I?" He stays quiet as everyone else laughs. "Don't doubt that I won't try David, one fucked up move, and I'll steal her away. And then I'll take Gabbie too. But should I know now, are they both screams? Do I have to move so neighbors won't complain?" The rooms quiet as Y/n stares at David, waiting for a reply. But before she can get one, she's scrambling off the couch, covering her mouth and running to the bathroom.

"Shit..." Natalie quickly follows after her, pushing open the door open and kneeling behind her sick girlfriend. Nat gently rubs her back, being the good girlfriend she is.

When Y/n's finally done, Natty goes to get a wash cloth and wets it, wiping her face, and then her mouth as they sit back against the tub and flushes the toilet.

"Hey, you okay?" Both Liza and Gabbie show up, popping their heads inside the room.

"I'm fine." Y/n waves them off with her hand and smiles.

"Tell them.." Natalie whispers, sending her girlfriend a smile.

"Fine, I'm not okay, and I won't be for a few months."

"Are you sick or something?"

"You can say that, but there's a reason I asked you not to jump on me and my stomach Liza. Think about it." It's quiet for a bit, before Liza gasps, and then Gabbie gasps.

"Seriously?"

"Oh my God, really?" She nods, as she tells them how many weeks she is.

"Oh my God!" Liza squeals, walking into the bathroom as Y/n stands, and gets pulled into a hug.

"Babes! Congrats!" Y/n laughs as Gabbie hugs her tightly.

"One rule, don't tell anyone else." Liza pouts, but nods and Gabbie nods quickly. "Okay, I need to brush my teeth, go mingle." Liza skipped out while Gabbie kissed her cheek and Natalie pecked her lips.

It doesn't take long before she's walking out, assuring everyone she's fine. As the get together gets going, Y/n discreetly pats her stomach before wrapping her arms around her girlfriend's waist. This baby will be loved, but there's no way in hell any prank is gonna happen to her little jelly bean.