Swift's daughter

Requested by Angie_Posey

Hope this is okay! Enjoy! Okay, so Taylor was 21 when she adopted 11 year old y/n

Hope this is okay! Enjoy! Okay, so Taylor was 21 when she adopted 11 year old y/n. Gigi and Y/n don't meet each other until Y/n's 16th birthday which gigi is either 18 or 19 and y/n just has a crush on her, and as Y/n grows older, gigi gets the crush then when y/n is 19 and gigi is 23, like she is now, something happens... finally lmao. Hopefully you understand that.

♡◇♡

~

~~

When she arrived at Taylor's house, Y/n could already recognize half the cars that were in the drive way. With a roll of her eyes, she parked her car and grabbed her bag from the front seat, and got out, locking her car, before walking up to the front door. Like she thought, the door was unlocked. She really needed to talk to Taylor about that.

She locked the door behind her, before walking into the kitchen where everyone was at. "Y/n!" Kendall yelled when she spotted her, immediately rushing over and hugging the girl tightly. Y/n giggled and hugged the model back, before pulling back. She quickly dropped her bag by the couch before walking over to Taylor first and hugging her tightly.

"Hi sweetheart," the singer whispered as she hugged her adopted daughter tightly.

"Hi momma," Y/n giggled before pulling back and smiling when Taylor pressed a kiss to her temple. Y/n was honestly lucky that Taylor adopted her, but she was so glad that Taylor did otherwise Y/n was close to giving up on herself.

"That's honestly so adorable!" Y/n immediately blushed as she hid her head against Taylor chest. Taylor chuckled before giving Cara a playful glare.

"Leave my baby girl alone." The girls chuckled as Y/n gave them a pout. Y/n spied the alcohol on the island table, before looking at Taylor.

"Aren't you a little old to be drinking?" Taylor's eyes widen while everyone gasps, then laughs hysterically.

"You're a brat." Taylor gives her a deadpanned look, while Y/n smiles innocently.

"But you looooooove meeeeee!" She says in a sing song voice. Taylor smiles and mutters an "I do," before going ti the fridge and grabbing a water for her daughter.

"Do you have homework?" Y/n smirks and shakes her head.

"Nope, it's not all that hard and I already got my math finished and my essay done, even though that's not due until next Friday. I probably could add some stuff though." Y/n gets to thinking and walks over to her bag, pulling her laptop out and her notebook and taking a seat at the dining room table.

"Your daughter's a nerd."

"Says the nerd herself." Kendall scoffs and rolls her eyes as she takes a drink of her soda.