Texting A Sorry

Last request from DHH_King and I hope you liked the shots, I hope I didn't make them shitty though, honestly, they were hard for me to write because I didn't want to basically fuck them up, so, I hope you like them. This one is Amber Heard. Hope you like it and enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

Today was a good day. Y/n had the day off, her sister was in town visiting her, they were at the beach, and she had gotten her new book in the mail.

Until, they actually arrived at the beach. They had picked a perfect spot, hardly anyone was around, and even though there was a group of volleyball player's a few yards away, they wouldn't really bother them. Everything was set up. Y/n's sister had setup the ungodly oversized looking umbrella and both of them had their towels under it. And after putting on copious amounts of sunscreen, Y/n laid on her towel, while her sister ran into the water.

Closing her eyes, Y/n took a deep breath and slowly let it out. Next thing she knew, her breath was knocked out of her and she started freaking out. She saw people leaning over her talking, and one of them quickly took the umbrella off her chest, as her sister came running over.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry! I screamed for her to look out-"

"She's deaf!" Lucy screamed at the girl as she kneeled in front of her sister, helping her sit up, and signing at her to see if she was okay.

Amber watched the two silently communicate, worrying that the girl might be hurt. But let out a sigh she never knew she was holding when she saw the girl shake her head, and the other girl hug her tightly.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you, and don't worry, she's not hurt."

"Thank God, and I'm sorry, and please don't be sorry. I honestly don't know what happened. I saw a fucken bird and looked over and suddenly, the ball's going the same way!" Y/n's sister laughed softly before standing up, amd then pulling her sister up with her.

"Don't worry, okay?" Amber bites her lip, and nods, still worrying a bit. "I'm Lucy, and this is my sister, Y/n."

"Amber," she tells them with a smile as she reaches out to shake Lucy's hand, before shaking Y/n's. Lucy signs something to Y/n, and Y/n smiles shyly, giving her a small wave. "Are you sure she's okay?"

Lucy laughs and nods. "I'm sure, she's shy around pretty girl's." Amber can't stop the blush that rises her to cheeks, Y/n noticing and looking at her sister with a questioning glance.

"Can you tell her I'm sorry, and can I invite you two too lunch? My friend's and I are gonna have a barbeque soon and there's plenty of food to share." Amber asks with a hopeful smile. Lucy chuckles and nods.

"I'll never turn down free food, and how about I give you her number so you can tell her instead?"

"Will she be okay with that?"

Lucy sends her a smirk. "Trust me, she will." She quickly signs that they're gonna join the group for lunch, and they quickly move their things over to the group.

After introductions, Lucy gives the girl Y/n's cell and Amber quickly texts her.

Unknown number: Hey! It's Amber, the girl standing next to you. Your sister gave me your number so I could tell you I'm sorry.

Y/n looks up and at the girl next to her, who sends her an embarrassed smile.

Y/n: Um, remind me to kill my sister. But it's okay, I promise. Sorry if I freaked out on you.

Amber chuckles and shake her head as she replies.

Amber: Don't worry, and please don't, I may need to thank her in the future.

Y/n raises her eyebrow and looks over at Amber before her fingers glide over the screen.

Y/n: Why?

Amber: Because she said you like girl's and also as a sorry, I wanna take you out, like a date, if you want of course.

Y/n glared at the screen, before walking over to her sister and punching her arms, then walking back over to Amber.

Y/n: Then yes, you may need to thank her, but you should do that now, instead of later, she may be dead later. Just warning you.

The blonde headed girl smiles and the two keep texting back a forth, smiling widely and letting out quiet giggles as they get to know each other. And no, Y/n doesn't kill her sister.... just badly injures her.