Surprise Role

Requested by laurenjauregui_0

Hope it's okay, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

The two women held hands as they walked down the street and to the little cafe on the corner. Lunch was the only thing on their mind, and after last nights events of celebrating their two year anniversary, they needed food.

Y/n smiled as she opened the door for Brie, and giggled when the actress kissed her cheek. They walked into the line, and thankfully, it's not a long one either. "Whatcha gonna get?" Brie asked softly, her hand wrapping around her girlfriend's waist and pulled her closer, pressing her lips to Y/n's temple.

"Mm, probably the chicken club." Brie chuckled and shook her head. She should've known, but when Y/n finds something she likes, she won't budge. "You?"

"Not sure yet." Brie hummed as she scanned the board, but was interrupted, by a tap on her shoulder. Both Y/n and Brie turned around, and sent a smile to the lady behind them.

"Hi! I'm sorry to do this, and it's really rude, but my daughter's a huge fan of yours Miss Larson, and I was wondering if I could get your autograph for her?" Brie smiled and nodded, quickly taking the pen from the lady's hand and signing the napkin.

"Would you like a picture or video?"

"No no, this is more than enough. And I'm sorry for interrupting your time." Y/n shook her head and laughed.

"Please don't worry, it gives this one more time to decide on what to have," both women laugh as Brie rolls her eyes.

"Just for that, you can take the video." Brie stuck her tongue out and the woman handed her phone to Y/n, and started the video.

"Hi uh..."

"Lisa!"

"Hi Lisa! It's Brie here, um, your mom found me and my girlfriend, who's behind the camera," there's a giggle and a thumb coming into view, before it's gone, "well, your mom caught us at just the right time! Anyways, I hope you have a lovely day, and enjoy your beautiful weekend!" Y/n stops the video before taking a picture of the two.

"Thank you ladies so much! I honestly don't know what to say, let me pay for your food, please!"

"Ma'am no, we're fine and we were happy to do that," the lady looks slightly upset, but she smiles and quickly hugs the two actresses, begore giving them a smile and moving on.

"Now do you know what you're having?"

"Nope, no clue." Y/n rolls her eyes and groans. It's gonna take a while. But as they got up to the counter, Y/n's phone rang, a unknown number popping up, and even though she usually doesn't answer them, she has this gut feeling she should, so she does.

"Hello?"

"Hi! Is this Y/n Y/l/n I'm speaking with?"

"Yes, this is she.

"Excellent! This is Ryan Fleck, director of Captain Marvel and I just want to personally congratulate you on getting the part!" Y/n's eyes snap towards Brie's, gripping her arm slightly to tight, but a wide smile takes over Y/n's face.

"You're... you're serious?" She hears him chuckle, and tears well in her eyes.

"Yes Miss Y/l/n. I'm serious. I'm sending some things to your email to read over and also the schedule for the reading and a few of the cast members that you'll be reading with. Your girlfriend? She's still your girlfriend correct?"

"Yes sir."

"Great! Your girlfriend should be able to help you with what you need, but if you have any question, my number's in the email so call me if you need anything. Congrats again and I can't wait to work with you!"

"Thank you so much! Have a wonderful day!"

"You too, bye!"

"Bye!" She ends the call and looks at Brie, who's watching her with wide eyes.

"I got the part and I'm gonna be working on Captain Marvel with you!" Brie stands there stunned before she's being pulled in for a deep kiss.

"I knew you could do it!!" The two women laugh, ignoring the people in the cafe, before the cashier tells them their order was ready. They take their food to go, Y/n wanting to go home and read over her contract, but first, celebrating and that may be with or without clothes and in their bed.