Jade Gets Crushed

Requested by Zzcool123_123 don't know how this will turn out, but hope it turns out okay

♡◇♡

~~~

Y/n sat behind her piano as she watched Jade write down lyrics. She thought she would be able to get through this assignment without letting her feeling get in the way, but boy, was she dead wrong, and it sucked.

She played a few keys, trying to get the melody right, and trying to take her mind off the beautiful singer in front of her. But when Jade started to sing, she was mesmerized. Y/n couldn't take her eyes off the raven haired beauty, and it made her crush all the harder.

She sighed and she rubbed her eyes, smacking her head softly, trying to get the idea of Jade out of her head.

"Um, what are you doing?" Y/n's hand stopped inches away from her forehead, and she looked up at the singer, who was giving her a raised eyebrow.

"Trying to get my headache to go away?" Jade gives her a 'are you kidding me look' before she shakes her head.

"Sure you are. Might want to try harder then." She sends Y/n a smirk before looking at her phone. "You gonna tell me the real reason?"

Y/n gives her an unsure look, getting Jade to sigh and lean forward. "Look, I may not care about feelings and all that crap, but with you, you don't push me about that stuff. So please, what's wrong Y/n?"

Y/n sighs and runs her fingers through her hair, looking up at Jade as she butes her lip.

"I have a crush on some one."

"Oh. That's it?"

"Okay-"

"Wait, is it Beck?" Your eyes widen as she suddenly gets upset, your head shaking as quick as it could.

"No! Hell no, sorry, nice guy, but no. Jade, I'm gay, I thought you knew that." Her eyes widen a bit at the information, before a slow smirk spreads across her lips.

"Is it Tori? I mean, she is nice looking but-"

"Not Tori..."

"Oh. Well Cat is a sweet girl but-"

"It's you Jade. And it's not a crush, more like, I'm hopelessly in love with you and I can't stop it."

Jade stares at her, for what felt like hours, when it was only a few seconds. The singers mouth opens and closes, as if she wants to say something, but she closes her mouth and looks away.

"Know what, forget I said anything. I'm sorry, if you wanna get stabby then go ahead, I won't stop you-"

"Y/n-"

"- I don't know why or how it came to be, like how stupid am I to have a crush on you when you're beautiful and already have the best boyfriend ever-"

As Y/n rambles on, Jade gets up and puts her hands on Y/n's shoulders, getting her attention before pulling her into a kiss. Y/n lets out a squeak, before she relaxes into the kiss, and starts to kiss her back. Jade wraps her arms around her friend's waist and pulls her closer, Y/n letting her as the kiss gets deeper.

Someone lets out a moan, causing Jade to giggle and pull back, both ladies taking deep breaths as they rest their foreheads against each others.

"Please tell me you feel the same... if not, walk out the door." She whispers softly, not wanting to look at Jade.

"I can't hurt Beck like that..." Y/n nods, trying not to cry as she bites her lip and pulls away, sending Jade a small smile.

"I know, I'm sorry." She chuckles and steps back, Jade giving her a frown and walking forward, but Y/n puts a hand to Jade's chest and shakes her head. "I need to go. I'm sorry I didn't sing with you. I can see if teach will let us switch or something. You can give me my piano back when you're done." She smiles as she grabs her bag and puts her books away.

"Y/n-"

"Bye Jade."

"For fucks sake Y/n!" That gets her to stop, looking at the raven haired girl, who has a scowl on her face. "I can't hurt Beck like that, but I'm gonna break up with him so I can go out with you. I like you too. Jesus, next time, let me finish talking." She shakes her head, while Y/n blushes. "Now, can we finish this stupid project so I don't have to worry about it anymore?" Y/n nods and walks over to her piano, and sitting on the stool.

"So, this is what I got so far..." Y/n starts to play a few notes, and Jade starts to sing what she has, both of them hoping it'll be worth it at the end.

Sorry....