IKEA ~ daniel

"Okay, where to next?" Daniel asked as he got into the drivers side of the car.

"Ummmm" you dragged out, Daniel playing with your fingers as you thought. "Ooh! Let's go to IKEA, I need some throw pillows and I'm craving Swedish meatballs for some reason."

He shook his head and chuckled, "pfft, okay, IKEA it is."

The vehicle pulled out of the parking lot and Daniel started the drive to IKEA. Once he came to a stop light, he turned up the music. You both jammed along to the song, singing horribly on purpose.

"You feel like Brooklyn in the summer. Been hiding half awake for so long and it's subtleties that only you've ever seen" you were both so distracted by your little concert that neither of you noticed the light turning green. A honk came from behind you.

"Oh shoot" Daniel chuckled, stepping on the gas. Once you reached IKEA, Daniel grabbed a cart. "Get in, babe" he said.

"Mmm?" You hummed back, turning from the throw pillows you were looking at.

"Get in the cart, I'll push you around" he said a little giddy. You raised an eyebrow at him. "C'mon, it'll be cute" you shook your head at him as you climbed into the cart.

"Good?" You asked, turning around. He nodded, a huge grin lighting up his features.

Daniel pushed you around the store, both of you laughing as you almost hit a shelf. You pulled out your phone and opened snapchat to take a video.

"Daniel and I are shopping and he insisted on me getting into the cart," Daniel sent a wave and toothy grin to the recording. You focused your attention back to your phone, "he's a horrible driver" you snickered. "He's run me into like three shelves already." You said, looking back at him.

He put a hand to his heart, feigning hurt and took a step back from the cart, leaving you to roll down the aisle. "Daniel!" You shrieked as he sped up to catch the cart before it collided with yet another display.You felt the cart jerk back slightly as Daniel grasped the bar to keep you from rolling any further. You captioned the video "this boy will be the death of me" and posted it on your story.

You started you to climb out. "Wha-what are you doing?" He asked.

You laughed at his tone, which was laced with laughter and confusion. "I'm getting out before you kill me, love" you responded, your feet hitting the floor.

Daniel stood there for a moment, waiting for you to do something. You kissed his cheek, "You get in, I'll push you around, and I won't kill you."

He rolled his eyes, a smile still planted on his face. "Ok!" He said.

You spent the next half hour making lame puns and jokes, being too loud and throwing random things in the cart on top of Daniel.

Just as he finished telling you another joke that you laughed a little too enthusiastically at, an employee came up to you. "I'm going to have to ask you two to leave, you are being very disruptive."

You and Daniel looked at each other, then back at the man. "Oh, um sorry." You mumbled, trying your best not to burst into a fit of giggles.

"We'll, uh, go." Daniel said, shooting you a "don't laugh" look.

Once you exited the building you both lost your cool, doubling over in laughter.

You noticed Daniel's phone pointed at you, "Babe, what did we just do?" He asked, his eyes lit up with glee.

You looked directly at the camera of the phone; "we 100% just got kicked out of IKEA."
___________________________________
a/n: i would totally get kicked out of an IKEA for daniel.