art gallary ~ corbyn

things to think about: brunette corbyn
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The smell of spring air was caught in the wind, ruffling past your hair as you walked back to your dorm after class. People brushed past your shoulders, leading you to clutching your bag closer to your body.

From within the canvas shoulder bag, you heard the ringtone from your phone barley loud enough to distinguish on the busy street.

Corbyn's contact popped up onto your screen, the stupid face he had made when you told him to pose for a picture displayed above his name making you chuckle under your breath before she answered the call.

"Hey, Corb." You said, bringing your arms closer to your body as you squeezed through more people.

"Hey y/n, what's goin' on?" through the phone you could tell he had just fallen into a couch.

You readjusted the strap that was slipping down your arm. "Not much, just got back to my dorm wing," you told him as you pulled the glass door open, holding it for the two people that walked through.

He moved around on the couch for a second before replying. "So you're out of class then?"

You shuffled her phone between your shoulder and cheek as you dug around for the dorm key. "Mhmm, what are you up to?"

Corbyn sighed across the other line, "literally nothing, we've been sitting in the hotel room all day. There is a pool downstairs but we already went swimming for like two hours today, then Jonah and Jack went to the gym, I'm pretty sure Zach is sleeping and Daniel is up on the roof writing songs or something."

You began to climb the steps, a smile tracing its way to your lips. "Sounds like quite the glamorous day to me."

"It blows."

You reached her dorm, opening the door and setting your things down on your bed. "Well if you're that bored why don't we hang out? We could go to the Met or something."

"Really? That would be awesome." The leather of the couch squeaked as he sat up.

You let out a small laugh as you took your books from your bag, "yeah."

You could hear the smile in Corbyn's tone when he said; "what?"

You let out a small laugh again, "nothing, I just said why don't we."

"That was cute y/n/n." Corbyn giggled. "Do you wanna meet up now? I can swing by your dorm to pick you up."

Despite him not being able to see her, you nodded. "Alright, I'm just gonna change, you can make your way over in about fifteen."

"Okay, I'll see you then." He tried to keep the giddiness out of his tone as he stood up and opened his suitcase.

"Bye." You whispered gently.

"See you in a bit y/n." After that you hug up, smiling at your phone when you did.

________________

Corbyn quickly jumped up from the couch in his hotel room after he hung up on you, making his way over to where his suitcase was. He changed his shirt and pulled a jacket over top, checking the time when he was finished.