you. ~ corbyn

and yet another story birthed from my boredom in social class.

"Corbyn, please." Your voice cracked, sobs wracked your body. You could barely see the outline of his figure in the dark room. You heard him sigh. "I hate this." He whispered to himself. You came up behind him slowly, afraid of what he was going to say next. "I-I don't understand." He scrunched his face up when he heard your voice crack again. He hated to hear you cry and he couldn't stand the fact that it was him that made tears fall down your cheeks. He swallowed the lump in his throat. "I think we should, um, stop seeing eachother." He said. You took in a sharp breath, your hand flew up to your mouth. You knew he was going to say it, but hearing it hurt so much more than you thought it would. "Why?" You croaked. Corbyn tugged on the ends of his hair. "You need someone who can be here all the time y/n, you deserve better." His voice was low and clearly heartbroken. The sadness drained from your voice and was replaced with anger. "What the hell do you know about what I need!?" "I don't deserve anything Corbyn, I don't need anything else. I need you for fuck sakes." He clenched his jaw, trying not to cry. "You can leave, but I'll still be here. I'll come to as many shows as I can, we'll talk as much as possible. I love the fuck out of your stupid ass and you aren't going to throw that away because you think I need better." You said flatly. Corbyn's footsteps echoed throughout the living room. "Maybe it isn't just you I'm worried about!" He stopped pacing and turned to face you. "Seven months! Seven months without you! That's gonna kill me!" You looked at him, anger glowing in your eyes. "So what, you're gonna break up with me? Forever without me is better than seven months?" He threw his arms up. "No! But I don't want to have to watch our relationship slowly fall apart from afar!" "The only thing wrong with our relationship is you trying to break it up." You deadpanned. "I just think it'd be better!" He exclaimed. You stepped closer to him. "Look me in the eye and tell me you'd be better, tell me you'll stop loving me and you'll move on, tell me you'll be better." He swallowed. "Cause I sure as well won't be." You we're choked up but your tone was still firm. He bit his lip before cupping his hands around your cheeks and crashing his lips onto yours. You wrapped your arms around his shoulders. The kiss grew heated quickly. He tapped your thigh, signalling for you to jump, which you did. He held you firmly in place before setting you down on the counter. "I love you." He mumbled against your lips. "I love you too." He pulled back, chest rising and falling quickly . "I won't be better I'm just-" he looked down. You gently lifted his chin and noticed his tears. Your expression softened. Fresh tears of your own sprung to your eyes. "Just what baby?" You asked, brushing under his eyes with your thumb. "I'm just so scared." He whimpered. You pulled him into you, his arms circled around your waist and his nose dug into the crook of our neck. "Corbyn, baby, what are you scared of?" You asked while you began to rub up and down his back. His voice was muffled against your skin. "That you'll finally realize you can do so much better and find a guy that can always be there for you." You pushed him back to look into his eyes. "Listen to me." You said. "I knew exactly what I was getting myself into the second you winked at me at that pool party when we first met. I knew about all the late nights at the studio, I knew about all the tours, all the pretty, screaming girls you'd meet, but guess what," Corbyn bit the inside of his cheek, waiting for you to finish. "I fell in love with you anyways. Because I don't want anybody else. I just want you, forever." He smiled lightly. "I don't deserve you." He said, brushing his hands up your arms. "You keep telling yourself that Besson." You giggled before kissing him.
_____________________________________
A/n: yo yo yo what's poppin party people? hope you're having a super fantabulos day :)))