taco bell ~ corbyn

It was nearly three am. You hopped out of the car, almost toppling over from laughter. "Okay, y/n, it wasn't even that funny!" Corbyn said between breaths, his laughter echoing through the empty parking lot. You took a deep breath to try and contain the giggles that threatened to burst out of you. "Corbyn, how the hell have we been dating for almost a year now and I have never heard of this whole chev thing?" He squinted his eyes, struggling for a breath. "I have absolutely no idea." As you approached the door of the 24/7 Taco Bell, Corbyn grabbed your hand. "Okay, were in public now, contain yourself Besson." You joked. He kissed you before opening the door. "I could say the same thing to you y/l/n." Sticking your tongue out at him you walked into the restaurant. You stood in the center of the floor, looking at the menu illuminated by artificial light. You leaned on Corbyn, "what do you want babe?" His focus remained on the menu. "Do you just wanna share something?" He asked. You nodded against his shoulder. "What should we get then?" "Burrito?" He questioned as he leaned his head to one side to rest on yours. "Yeah, I'm down for a burrito." "Okay, you go sit down, I'll order." You moved away from Corbyn to find a place to sit, it wasn't hard considering the fact that you were the only ones there. You sat down, head resting on your folded arms on the table as Corbyn ordered your food. Scrolling through instagram you decided to take a video for your story. You flipped the camera to face your boyfriend. "Hey guys, it's almost three and Corbyn and I made a pit stop at Taco Bell because we're hungry and stupid, there he his, getting us a burrito. My noble steed." He turned around, walking towards you. He smiled once he noticed you were taking a video. "I'm so tired. I took so long trying to remember the word 'lemonade' that I'm pretty sure the cashier thought I was checking him out." He said plopping down in the booth. You let out a tired giggle. Posting the video on your story you put your phone down. Your head remained on your arm as you lifted your eyes to look at Corbyn. "Why is everything so funny?" You said tiredly. "Because its three am and you had two iced coffees today?" You rolled your eyes. "No I don't think that's it." You remarked, sarcasm dripping from your words. Corbyn scoffed. "Stuffed burrito and two lemonades." The lady behind the counter deadpanned. You looked at Corbyn, waiting for him to get up. He noticed your stare. "No you go get it, I ordered." He stated with a grin. "Ugh fine, but only because I love you." You said, scooting out of the booth. "I love you too." He drug out the last word. You returned with the food and the two of you began eating. "No! Bean! Don't eat it all." You whined through a smile. Corbyn looked you dead in the eye as he took another bite. "Rude." Corbyn laughed at you before handing you the burrito. He had already eaten half so you didn't worry about sharing anymore. You saw him reach for your lemonade. "Dude! You literally have you own with the same thing." He smiled deviously, "I know but yours tastes better." He winked before taking a sip. "I'm gonna kill you." You growled playfully. "Come at me baby." He smirked. "Just wait till we get outside Besson, you're going down." Once you were finished eating, you went to the bathroom and Corbyn emptied the tray. When you were finished the two of you exited the small building. Corbyn held the door for you and threw you a glance before running into the parking lot. "Ooh it's on!" You shouted, chasing after him. Once you caught up, you jumped onto his back "HAHA gotcha!" You exclaimed victoriously. Corbyn's arms wrapped around your thighs to keep you in place. "Actually babe, I think I got you." You rested your chin on the top of his head. "Meh, I'm okay with that." You reached Corbyn's vehicle and hopped off his back. "I wanna drive! Toss me the keys baby." You told him. He threw the keys and you caught them, running to the drivers side of the car. "Holy shit, I love her." Corbyn whispered to himself with a smile.
_______________________________________
A/n: hihi so i feel like my writing has had been lacking substance lately. bUT in other news, i legitimately looked up the taco bell menu for this cause i don't have one in my town and don't really know what they sell wow i know i'm an uncultured swine