with you ~ daniel

You walked into your apartment at the unruly hour of 11:32 pm. The day had been long and trying, all you wanted to do was have a hot shower and get as much sleep as you possibly could before you had to wake up again the next day at 6:30 am.

Daniel wasn't home when you got there, which didn't surprise you considering he had sent you a text saying it would be late night. You sent one back telling him (and the other boys) not to work themselves too much.

Deciding your first step would be that hot shower then food, you headed towards the bathroom. You turned on your most relaxing playlist and allowed steam and the sound of music to fill the small area. The heat of the water relaxed your muscles and eased your thoughts, you never even heard Daniel say your name when he came inside only 15 minutes after you.

A cloud of steam followed you as you left the bathroom and went to change in the bedroom, excited to crawl into your freshly dried sweats and one of Daniel's t-shirts. You didn't see him completely passed out on the couch when passed the dark living room on your way to the kitchen to scrounge something together for dinner.

"Baby?" A groggy Daniel asked from the living room, awoken by your shuffling around.

"Oh hey, how long have you been home?" you wondered as you walked towards him.

He shrugged, his words muffled against a throw pillow, "not that long, maybe ten minutes."

You sat down next to him where he laid along the couch, and one of his arms quickly wrapped around you, "force of habit." he'd always say.

"How was your day hun?" Your hands started running through his hair, causing him to sigh into you.

He took a long, tired breath before he answered, exhaling and allowing his body to sink further into the plush cushions. "It was good, all the marketing is almost down for the album. It was long though, and I just wanna go to bed."

"Me too babe, but we need eat first." You grabbed his hands and pulled him up. Daniel let himself fall into you, earning a laugh in return. His arms snaked around your waist, his face burying into your neck.

"You're such a baby." You giggled as you wrapped your hands over his shoulders. He only grunted in return.

The two of you decided on a shared bowl of ramen for dinner, having a few chopstick battles here and there. Neither of you wanted to do the dishes, so you just left them in the sink as a responsibility for tomorrow.

As you brushed your teeth in the bathroom, Daniel changed into some sweatpants. He came to you comfy and shirtless, practically wrapping himself around you. "I love you." He mumbled against your shoulder.

"I love you too." You returned the sentiment, kissing him on the nose.

"You got moisturizer on me." He grumbled, eliciting a laugh from you for the second time.

"You're welcome." You grinned, resulting in him kissing you messily on your lips. "You're too tired to kiss me properly." You giggled.

He kissed you again, grabbing a hold of your waist and pulling you into him, "never." He said against your lips.

"Go to bed." You were still kissing.

"Only if you come with me."

You pulled back, "Fine." you began to walk towards the bedroom but were stopped by his hand grabbing yours.

"Wait for me." Daniel whined.

__

Once the two of you were in bed, Daniel basically crawled into your lap. His hand slipped under your shirt, just to trace random shapes on your skin. A long yawn left him, and his eyes were closed. "You know, sometimes I think about our future." His voice was far away and sleepy.

"Yeah?"

"Mhmm, I think we'll have three kids. Two boys and a girl. We'll live in a big house-" Another yawn. "With a big yard so they can run around and play with Kobe." He nuzzled further into you.

"What else do you think about?"

"Our wedding. It won't be that big, and our first dance song would be photograph, or invisible string, because I know you like that song."

You could tell he was half asleep and he wouldn't remember any of this in the morning, but it made your heart warm that he thought about these things. "You'll be the prettiest bride, and the best mom." He shuffled in closer to you, rubbing his cheek against the soft material of your (his) shirt. "Hmm, can't wait to make you my wife."

You knew he had fallen fast asleep after saying that, but still you said; "Neither can I."

__________________________________________
a/n: {10/17/20, 4:04pm} she is SOFT and she is FLUFFY